Signing announcements within the next week - SR

This summer?
Yes things may have changed now however as the source also said Halliday was in contract talks but didn't want to just stay for the wage. This was back early March and I'm sure our whole dynamic for business will have been reviewed and changed. Wouldn't say it's going to to defeneitly happen but there was the high possibility it was then

Especially a pretty average one at that.

As I said in a previous post, the most goals he's scored in any season since 2017 is 5.

Yet, apparently he's the player who'll add goals to our midfield?
He's not average at all. He's a very good footballer. Most likely just a random rumour though

He is a very capable player who would improve us. He never comes across as a bitter tim and I'm sure he was studying law or something while he was with them so he's clearly a smart guy too.

I'd be all for it but I just can't see us paying what Saints will want.
Rod McKenzie also studied law, but I can't see us employing him at any point.

As I said in a previous post, the most goals he's scored in any season since 2017 is 5.

If Hagi's played in his correct number 10 position he will add goals no doubt, dont understand the cry for a goal scoring midfeilder atall tbh.

Overall I'm not to sure in the fine details but I was made clear that Allan was sure he would be at Rangers in the summer

Ive heard similar - it may be Allan bumping his gums to all and sundry but there’s definite claims of interest from us which I hope are a load of shite.

Kouassi is supposedly off to Leipzig and Aouchie has been linked with Arsenal, St Etienne and Bordeaux.

Yeah think Kouassi deal is done. Umpeachano apparently will move on and they see him as a replacement. Some scouting network they have

I dont get the desperation to sign Armstrong. He may be a decent player but some cant even thank Kenny Miller for what he done for us because he played for them ffs.

How old is he now? Pretty sure we could spend that money and get a better/younger player elsewhere.

I dont get the desperation to sign Armstrong. He may be a decent player but some cant even thank Kenny Miller for what he done for us because he played for them ffs.

How old is he now? Pretty sure we could spend that money and get a better/younger player elsewhere.

Hes 28

He’s a regular for Southampton so won’t be happening

I don’t get where the Armstrong stuff is coming from. If he comes back to Scotland it will be to them.

Scott Allan is just made up.

Ivan Toney would be tremendous, hope that’s true.

Hladky would be a sensible start on a freebie, covers McGregor and allowed Robby out on loan again.

A left back is now essential after losing Flano & Halliday as back up. Someone like Barry Douglas would be great.

Then hopefully we're in for some surprises under Ross Wilson who's immediately raised the game in terms of targets. Vydra for example.

Scott Allan is not signing, he cant manage 45 mins never mind a full 90min.

Armstrong thankfully wont be signing, he will play most weeks for a epl team.

Really hope it's tapia, solid dm, exactly what our midfield needs.
Based on what? He’s been getting only 15-20 games a season for the last 5 seasons. Either he isn’t that great or he’s helluva injury-prone. Also a player from a team we beat over ‘two legs equivalent’ in the EL isn’t likely to kick us on much, unless he was their best player. Which he wasn’t.

Two of the biggest free agents this simmer are Tanguy Kouassi and Adil Aouchie from PSG.
looks like they are going to lose both on bosmans. Two of the most highly rated youngsters in Europe.

there was a poster about 3-4 months ago on here adamant we were signing Aouchie.
Would be good signings for the future as they are still young however I'm not sure on the rules surrounding compensation for young players from France and if it's a lot

He scored 28 goals in his time with the bheggars. A time when we were at our lowest and not even in competition with them. The fact he played for them should be enough to stay well clear.

One rumour that won’t go away, and that’s what it is, a rumour - Greg Docherty back to Hibs on a loan with Scott Allan heading to Ibrox on a permanent deal.

I can see the first of that and unless we’ve gone back to Warburton I can’t see the second

It's either gonna be Hladky on a free or something to stir the hornets nest up here.

Armstrong I would accept, grudgingly.
Allan I would not.

Yeah think Kouassi deal is done. Umpeachano apparently will move on and they see him as a replacement. Some scouting network they have
Between Mukiele, Upamecano, Konate and Nkunku they haven't half done well with the French players.

We are crying out for a DM of quality to really push us on and give a bit of security to the CH’s when our full backs are attacking but they are notoriously difficult to find(and afford).

I wasn’t that impressed with Tapia against us,truth be told I barely remember him at all.
That said I don’t watch a lot of Dutch football so maybe he’s better than he showed in the games against us.

I prefer Fer but unsure if he’s a DM as such.

Definitely not easy getting someone like the Braga skipper,they’re a rare breed.

Scott Allan can get to, he had his chance & chose 30 pieces of silver from the bheast. Not welcome ever in any capacity.

Back