Signing Suggestions

JGers

We have a rumours and done deals thread but I thought I would create a signing suggestions thread for anyone like me who is bored as %^*& and is missing out on transfer rumours now that we are doing our transfer business properly (not a complaint!)

I know people moan about compilation videos and that anyone can look good in them but I’m adding some anyway along with some stats for the past season. I had a look and I could have mentioned loads but here are some below.

Right/Left Winger;

Lucas Anderson - 25 - Aalborg BK - valued at approx £1.5m - played 26, scored 10, assisted 9. Has very good long range shooting and good with both feet.

Chidera Ejuke - 22 - Heerenveen - bought a year ago for €2m - contracted to 2023. 29 games, 10 goals, 6 assists. Fast winger who has a decent shot and a good dribbler. Currently valued at approx £3.5m

Yoane Wissa - 23 - FC Lorient - bought for €1.8m in 17/18. Valued at approx £2.2m - played 30 scored 16 and assisted 5 from left wing but can play across the front 3.

Mustapha Bundu - Aarhus GF - valued at £1.4m with year remaining on contract - very tall, strong and fast winger who is pretty direct. Played 27, scored 10, assisted 10 in the danish league.

Awer Mabil - 24 - FC Midtjylland - right winger valued at £1.4m. Played 29 scored 7 assisted 6. Contracted for another year. Strong, mobile with a good shot

Would love Ejuke here, think they're looking for £5/6m though. Might be able to get him cheaper this summer though.

If Morelos is sold id love us to get Patson Daka 22 goals in 24 games he's got in Austria but the Majority of the Morelos fee would be have to go back into his signing
He’s a brilliant player, I think he may be away to someone for big money this year mind you! Some goal stats and he’s rapid!

We won't be spending £10m in fees total this Summer no matter how much Morelos or anyone else goes for.

Reality check needed for many. We will be spending very little and most incomings will be frees or loans.
If Morelos goes we will be spending significantly more than £10 million without a doubt I think the club will be fine with season ticket MyGers and pay per view games revenues and kit sales

If Morelos is sold id love us to get Patson Daka 22 goals in 24 games he's got in Austria but the Majority of the Morelos fee would be have to go back into his signing
Salzburg are such a well run club. This boy was primed as Haaland’s replacement years ago and they already have Daka’s replacement on their books. We should aim to be like them

A suggestion for a Morelos replacement. He’s 24 so has plenty resale value and is a goal scoring machine. I think Adam from H&H done a graph of the player who is most like Morelos based on stats and he was it.
He’s an absolute monster. I would hope to keep a hold of Morelos for as long as we could but if he is eventually getting sold I would miss not having someone similar to him and ragdolling defenders about the place. This guy looks very similar! Love his overhead kicks too

It goes against the model

A big fee out doesn't mean a big fee in.

We need a large portion of it to keep sustainable and rightly so.
If we are selling for £20 million and buying for £10-15 million it's still profit tho for imo probably an upgrade on Morelos

How did that boy Kaba get on at Midtjylland this season?
I really liked him against us and thought he would be a good signing but he doesn’t have a great goal record. He was giant and very athletic for being like 8ft tall though

Would love Weissman.

Coman, he's a left winger though. One of the big hopes of Romania
This guy is great and I was watching a video of him Just before we singed Hagi but I saw he was linked with Man City and Roma, so I think he’ll go for a lot of money! Would love it though

Wasn't very prolific for them, dropped out the team for periods as well.
We could maybe pick him up for a reasonable fee then ? I think he does have potential, maybe just a bit better coaching and we could be a good player .

I’m afraid Daka and Weismann will be out of our reach unfortunately.

The likes of Skov Olsen and Prevljak who are currently down the pecking order at their clubs are probably more realistic I’d suggest.
And I’d take them both in a heartbeat.

This guy is great and I was watching a video of him Just before we singed Hagi but I saw he was linked with Man City and Roma, so I think he’ll go for a lot of money! Would love it though

How about Dennis Man a little less under the radar than both Coman and Hagi and a RW, 21 years old anol

If Morelos goes we will be spending significantly more than £10 million without a doubt I think the club will be fine with season ticket MyGers and pay per view games revenues and kit sales
As I said, reality check needed. Same with most of the names mentioned here.

I’m afraid Daka and Weismann will be out of our reach unfortunately.

The likes of Skov Olsen and Prevljak who are currently down the pecking order at their clubs are probably more realistic I’d suggest.
And I’d take them both in a heartbeat.
Daka absolutely but Weissman is available for around £8m-£10m and if we sold Morelos for say £20m then he would be affordable although it’s be the max we could pay.

Back