Signing Suggestions

Jonathan Schmid from Friedburg. Can play midfield or Right back and hits an excellent free kick.

In a perfect world when we sell Alfie we buy someone like Prevljak or Weismann and also get the likes of Gray I’m on loan to provide two real quality strikers to threaten teams with.
And that’s not even mentioning Defoe who I think would score even more goals with Hagi just behind him and a proper RW to help.
You seen that apparently Weissman available for €5m mate? We’ve got to be all over that

Reactions: cav
I was the one who first mentioned about pavlovic being watched when I was over doing data analysis work.

Been recommending this guy for years to Rangers but no one ever got back to me.

Looks good in the video but the defending is horrendous

Have we ever had a Japanese player before?

Terrible terrible team apart from Pohjanpalo.
He would be decent for us!

Watched the Stuttgart Hamburg match a few weeks back and the guy Gonzalez that plays wide left for Stuttgart had a really good game - wouldn’t mind him either.

Dorsch and Kleindienst both from Heidenheim.
I think Dorsch might sign this summer. Especially if the guy on RangersMedia is correct in saying we are working on a deal for a player who’d be in the region of £2m-£3m which is the price Dorsch would cost. Can’t say I’ve ever seen him but people who do watch him say he’s very good and is destined for better things but the way his play style is described by them sounds like he’d be a Steven Davis replacement.

I think Dorsch might sign this summer. Especially if the guy on RangersMedia is correct in saying we are working on a deal for a player who’d be in the region of £2m-£3m which is the price Dorsch would cost. Can’t say I’ve ever seen him but people who do watch him say he’s very good and is destined for better things but the way his play style is described by them sounds like he’d be a Steven Davis replacement.

Was highly rated at Bayern as a youngster, obviously never made it but the move down a league has helped him. 2. Bundesliga isn't a level to be laughed at. Can see him moving into the Bundesliga. More physical and aggressive than Davis.

Was highly rated at Bayern as a youngster, obviously never made it but the move down a league has helped him. 2. Bundesliga isn't a level to be laughed at. Can see him moving into the Bundesliga. More physical and aggressive than Davis.

We need more aggression and physicality in our powder-puff midfield.

Coulibaly, once described as "a destroyer" by Gerrard, never quite turned out to be the player we hoped he would be.

But we need an aggressive ball winner in there.

We should be looking at Abel Ruiz. Versatile 20yo forward that scored for Braga at Ibrox.

Returning to Barca (B team) at the end of the month and could maybe look at a loan with option.

Braga in danger of not making the Euro qualifying. Beaten again at home last night by a poor team and despite being third in the table, are only ahead of Sporting on goal difference. Famalicao are now only three behind in 5th and host Braga on Friday. They’ll scud them on current form.

Looks like being put out by us has affected them big time :))

We should be looking at Abel Ruiz. Versatile 20yo forward that scored for Braga at Ibrox.

Returning to Barca (B team) at the end of the month and could maybe look at a loan with option.

Braga in danger of not making the Euro qualifying. Beaten again at home last night by a poor team and despite being third in the table, are only ahead of Sporting on goal difference. Famalicao are now only three behind in 5th and host Braga on Friday. They’ll scud them on current form.

Looks like being put out by us has affected them big time :))
Don't think that will happen unless Morelos leaves he signed permanently for Braga for £7 million in January

Don't think that will happen unless Morelos leaves he signed permanently for Braga for £7 million in January

My bad. Thought he was just on loan. Transfermarket backed that up. Mugs :D

Edit - wouldn’t have suggested it as Morelos replacement. Not that kind of player but would have been a good option for wide forward positions at the right price.

My bad. Thought he was just on loan. Transfermarket backed that up. Mugs :D

Edit - wouldn’t have suggested it as Morelos replacement. Not that kind of player but would have been a good option for wide forward positions at the right price.
Transfermarkt can be confusing for contract related things think he signed on loan with an obligation to buy

Petkovic would be a great signing.

He’s a starter for Croatia now though so I think he would be outwith our reach.

Didn't know he had broke into the national team yet but he would be a good signing
I think that had to be our market Croatia ect that part of the world well built and no how to. Play football also the fact if you look good enuff you get good players for relatively cheap prices compared to other places in the world

Didn't know he had broke into the national team yet but he would be a good signing
I think that had to be our market Croatia ect that part of the world well built and no how to. Play football also the fact if you look good enuff you get good players for relatively cheap prices compared to other places in the world
Yeah he got a few starts for Croatia the past 9-12 months and also had some decent games in the CL.

I suspect if he leaves Dinamo it will to a higher level than SPL unfortunately!

He’s scored some cracking overhead kicks for Dinamo just like Jelavic did for us.

After the link with Ivan Toney I noticed one of his ex teammates Marcus Maddison is available on a free he's got an excellent left foot it's like a rocket and would fit in on our right hand side nicely

I was the one who first mentioned about pavlovic being watched when I was over doing data analysis work.

Been recommending this guy for years to Rangers but no one ever got back to me.

Hi Mate, out of interest who are you sending the recommendations too, and are they video footage or analysis? Cheers

I like the look of Bright Osayi-Samuel from QPR. I was watching someone that had analysed his play on twitter and linked loads of useful clips which I can’t find again unfortunately but I found this wee analysis article on him. I think he’ll be a very good player in the future. QPR rejected a bid for him last year at 3m so not sure how much they are after.

Remembered watching us away to feyernoord and thinking the young left back Tryell Malacia would be a great replacement for Borna if he left, sure it was his debut that night but he had everything a modern day full back should have pace, good in the tackle, quality crosser of the ball and composed!

Noticed that Danny Simpson has left/is leaving Huddersfield. 33 years old so has a lot of experience, Premier League winner too.

Would be decent backup for Tav? Would also be a help for the younger lads.

Watching Traore for Wolves and I think that kind of head down, swing in a cross winger would be perfect for us. Not sure how many players in the world have his speed and athleticism but the last time I remember it being our biggest strength was Hutton at right back.

Chris Martin of Derby is out of contract I see.

Similar type of player to Dykes but far more experienced and much better overall goals record.

Giving this thread another bump due to the transfer rumours slowing down.
Nika Ninua would be a good left field shout for a centre mid only 21 and currently captain of Dinamo Tbilisi his left foot is Borna-esque and seems to generally be positive in his use of the ball currently an u21 international for Georgia but he will break into the full national side very soon without a doubt

Back