Signing Suggestions

Giving this thread another bump due to the transfer rumours slowing down.
Nika Ninua would be a good left field shout for a centre mid only 21 and currently captain of Dinamo Tbilisi his left foot is Borna-esque and seems to generally be positive in his use of the ball currently an u21 international for Georgia but he will break into the full national side very soon without a doubt
A good choice for playing in Scotland as he'll know about rainy nights

Is the lad Meite at Reading any good for those who have watched him more often than I have - which isn't much.

Getting decent reviews this season. 16 goals from wide right, four today.

Is the lad Meite at Reading any good for those who have watched him more often than I have - which isn't much.

Getting decent reviews this season. 16 goals from wide right, four today.
He's got a good record this season however the English Championship drastically overvalue their players and it's hard to judge how they would do up here English Championship signings haven't served us well in recent years

Timid attempt. A left back coached by Gheorghe Hagi and Ianis Hagi's former team mate. Curently bought by Athletic Bilbao for like 1.5 million and loaned until last week to Hagi's team Viitorul. The spaniards said he needs more physicality so I would say a loan to Rangers would achieve that. The obligatory youtube link

In light of Katic now being injured we should go after Mike Van Der Hoorn on a bosman.

Last edited:
Bright Osayi Samuel from QPR. Rejected a move to Club Brugge today and would cost around £5m. Right winger. 15 goals & assists in 37 games. Always impressed me when playing for QPR last season.

Back