Silverburn rangers stand

Mcdxxx

Official Ticketer
allright...I'm looking to buy a few of the tops on line in a large size..does anyone know what the fit is like,I'm an L in my rangers top

Is this the guy that does the t-shirts mate? If so the sizes are normal. Not a tight fit etc

Although the tops are smart, the HSV One in particular I think they are prettty l steep at £25 which is in essence for a standard printed t shirt.

Slightly off topic but does anyone know a good site for sending a picture to and they would print it to a t-shirt for you? Need to be good quality cotton tshirt.

Slightly off topic but does anyone know a good site for sending a picture to and they would print it to a t-shirt for you? Need to be good quality cotton tshirt.

Vistaprint bud, if you go for the super soft version I'd advise you to get a size bigger than normal (they are made tight fit) although the normal one's have been fine

Know the boy that runs it and he is a big bluenose. Running a business like that he has to cater for all. Does some cracking headgear too

there used to be a guy who sold these on a corner en route to Cessnock. My brother got me a mccoist one back in the day, Fitbaw I think was the brand of those ones!

I really like the Cruyff one in Silverburn but he's never had my size!

Know the boy that runs it and he is a big bluenose. Running a business like that he has to cater for all. Does some cracking headgear too
Is it the Diego10 guy who had a shop on Stockwell St Glasgow, used to sell them on Edminston Drive early 00's

I got the Rangers tartan scarf from him and bought my pals husband (my pal is female) a Celtic tartan scarf for Xmas.
When buying it I said it was for a friend so he didn’t think I was a Tim!!!

Not sure if this helps

You can design your own t-shirts online. Just Google it.

You can add images and make them more personal. Cost around £16 (shirtinator)

Back