Simon ferry’s podcast question ?

I find them generally a decent watch. At the start I was watching every week regardless of who it was but finding myself more and more skipping the Rabid ones. Foderingham one should hopefully be a decent watch.

I think it was tam Cowan who said he did the podcast for 2k he would have done it for less if they had heard of so Ferry

Tam Cowan has si ferry on 'off the ball' pretty frequently so think he knows he is tbh.
I think most of the shows are good, obviously rangers related are best, but o'connor's was brilliant as was dick Campbell. Think they open up to si ferry more than they do normal interviews.

Just listened to the one with wes very good listen starts talking about his time with rangers from about 55mins in

Do the guests get paid for shows like this and how does it work with Si Ferry etc are they all getting a decent wage and if so, who pays?
His early guests were ex Celtic teammates and that’s been the same more recently (Matt Ritchie and Wes Foseringham were at Swindon with him).

I don't find Si Ferry that objectionable. His interview style is repetitive though. I only listen in, if it's someone interesting he has on. A lot of it seems to revolve around patter and having a carry on with folk. A bit of levity. The show lives and dies on the quality of the guests at times though. Some footballers just aren't that interesting or talkative. Don't religiously listen to it but will fire an episode on if I'm at a loose end and I'm well caught up with other stuff.

I think the thing that makes it so likeable is how genuine it seems to be and more like a conversation than an interview. Players seem more relaxed and open up to good stories.

Back