Simunovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant.

A Rangers forum posting about them releasing players. Just what I want to read on follow follow.

Follow Follow Rangers,

These days it seems it's them, some people are following

and yet here you are , clicking on a thread title about a Celtic player , posting on thread just to tell us you don’t want to talk about them .

just ignore the threads , it’s not difficult .

However I’d be disappointed if rangers were not keeping a close eye on Celtic* and their transfer business . It’s good to know who we will be up against in advance .

Clubs with "£35m in the bank" do NOT let "assets" go for FREE !

This now means that they need to spend transfer fees just to stand still

TRUTH is that they have too large a squad / wage bill built up with numerous useless "stars" bought to fool the morlocks into handing over ST cash etc.

The scum aren't destitute but they AREN'T "rich" as the scum press like to tell us

Depending on how UEFA play the european competitions may see their last sellable assets being punted to cover the wage bill.

Have the Mhedia reported it as " 3 DUMPED" or spun it as brilliant business by the abuse allowers

I thought he was going for £10m+ to Newcastle, Palace, Torino, Spartak, Burnley, Lille, Lazio........:)):)):)) :))

He made 1 tackle against Miller and they had him pegged as the next Van Dijk

Can see Ajer and Ntcham going. Theyll have a decision to make on eduoard as well with him going into the last 2 years of his deal if he wont sign a new one.

Brilliant.

A Rangers forum posting about them releasing players. Just what I want to read on follow follow.

Follow Follow Rangers,

It’s a board for Rangers and ALL football discussion, how difficult is it to ignore a thread?

I posted on the other thread, that’s 3 players freed that they paid nearly 9 million quid for, Kouassi, Hayes and Simunovic.
Are you using the Seville calculator? The combined fees paid for they 3 donkeys was under £5m still a big loss mind as I am sure they thought they could scoop big fees for Simunovic and Kouassi , Hayes was always going to be a short term signing as cover with no resale value Big Dropsy Gordon is next to leave and I hear that the forward they signed name escapes me is also getting contract paid up.

Brilliant.

Follow Follow Rangers,

No-ones forcing you to open the thread are they? I’m sure there’s other forums that better satisfy your supreme levels of staunch.

That being said, anyone with a bit of sense knows what they do is fairly important to us, since, you know, they’re the side we’re trying to stop.

Are you using the Seville calculator? The combined fees paid for they 3 donkeys was under £5m still a big loss mind as I am sure they thought they could scoop big fees for Simunovic and Kouassi , Hayes was always going to be a short term signing as cover with no resale value Big Dropsy Gordon is next to leave and I hear that the forward they signed name escapes me is also getting contract paid up.

Not true to be fair, the figures I posted are accurate.

No I really don't give a flying f**k about them and their dealings.

so if they signed Messi, Ronaldo and Mbappe you wouldn't care or deem it worthy of discussion?

I'm not saying we should be discussing every minute detail of their dealings or the ins and outs of their daily operations. But the occasional thread to discuss them casting off players at a interesting rate is not over egging it.

No-ones forcing you to open the thread are they? I’m sure there’s other forums that better satisfy your supreme levels of staunch.

That being said, anyone with a bit of sense knows what they do is fairly important to us, since, you know, they’re the side we’re trying to stop.
Just said the same. The same posters that post that stuff being uber staunch are the same people who at christmas were posting "best footballing side in the country" about us. Yeh we were playing well but we all knew it only matters once you get over the finish line.

Brilliant.

Follow Follow Rangers,

If you can read, the Bear Pit is for ALL FOOTBALL, and Rangers related topics, there are several threads discussing the release of players from many clubs.

Just said the same. The same posters that post that stuff being uber staunch are the same people who at christmas were posting "best footballing side in the country" about us. Yeh we were playing well but we all knew it only matters once you get over the finish line.

Strange boy, uber staunch, got Gazza in his avatar, yet yesterday he tells us (in another thread) that the year Gazza was sold he was “still scoring screamers against the filth” despite his last OF goal being in 96 and a close range header. So for someone so staunch he doesn’t remember much about one of our greatest players.

Then there’s the absurdity and lack of self awareness in coming in here to tell us he doesn’t give a shit about the subject matter, and the downright stupidity of insisting that what our biggest rivals are doing isn’t worth bothering about.

Brilliant.

Follow Follow Rangers,

Not necessarily, it's good to keep tabs on your "rivals". Or in this case just have a wee chuckle at how much money they've wasted on an utter donkey :D

Brilliant.

Follow Follow Rangers,

It’s also a football forum and them downsizing is probably a valid talking point for us. Personally I don’t look on mainstream media websites and don’t really use social media. I use FF for most of my football news. I’d like to know who is leaving them because it weakens them which is a bonus for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back