Simunovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had the option of another year on him, given he’s only 25 surly they could have done the year extension and punt him for £500k or something. The downsizing has begun!

Hasn't Johnny Hayes gone too?

Wonder what his next career move will be. Won't be going into modelling, thats for sure.

51p6iLcZm-L._AC_.jpg

Labyrinth pt 2.

The boy hayes did he not protect 1 of our own young kid from being targeted by the vermin fans? Maybe someone else

As with all transfers by the mutants you can never really tell how much they paid

When first signed it is a £4 million deal splashed on the back pages

When they are released for nowt it is revised down to £1/2 million

the reality is probably somewhere in the middle.
Correct.
I’ve even heard them say it’s what he’s worth now that counts.
That is as an asset.

Nomark Guidi said he was a 10 million pound player. :oops: :))

Fixed for you mate.

I see that Gordon’s contract is also up today, and Fraither Frothters is up the end of June, with no mentions of extension..... that £50 - 60m a year salary hit is taking its toll

It’s hilarious to be honest.

Bought for £4/5 million and lauded as the next Van Dijk etc. Even when he plays a number of games and is brutal the Scottish media still have him as one of the top CBs appearing in combined 11s and team of the week/seasons etc.

Throughout his time at the bheasts there are reports of big offers from around Europe. (In reality Celtic and the MSM are whoring him about trying to cash in/get out)

leaves at 5pm yesterday and is suddenly declared shite, injury prone and the transfer fee is brought down to a £1/2 million punt.

Fixed for you mate.

I see that Gordon’s contract is also up today, and Fraither Frothters is up the end of June, with no mentions of extension..... that £50 - 60m a year salary hit is taking its toll
Makes it a saving for them.
Probably in the region of £50k per week for all three.

I wonder if they had specific threads for Andy Halliday etc?

Probably not, a free transfer picked up to see us out the championship, came to the end of his contract.

I don’t think anyone in the media was claiming Andy was a £10million transfer target by anyone.

Brilliant.

A Rangers forum posting about them releasing players. Just want I want to read on follow follow.

Follow Follow Rangers,

These days it seems it's them some people are following

you didn't need to open the thread, and you didn't need to comment in it?

I think it is pretty relevant that the mutants are releasing lots of players. SHows they need to get rid of the big earners.

There’s been a number of these signings by them for years. Imagine the pressure in liewell had we been really challenging and winning the league the last season or two.

The boy hayes did he not protect 1 of our own young kid from being targeted by the vermin fans? Maybe someone else
Don't know if it was mentally challengeds that were picking on him but he did. Always had a bit of respect for him for that. Would have been easier for him to ignore it. He gave him 1 of his tops as well. Although I would have drew the line there and told him to ram it:D

Fixed for you mate.

Forster is on loan. They are talking of Ntcham going to southampton for Forster plus cash

I think what our nearest competitors are doing is pretty relevant.

If they have realeased him and Ajer is off to Real Madrid then maybe we won’t need as many signings as everyone thinks. They have one Centre Half left I think.
Well I don't. Just like I think they're obsession with our finances etc isnt relevant to them.

I wonder if they had specific threads for Andy Halliday etc?

I think Celtic fans are too busy bringing up rangers at their AGMs , taking out adverts on sevco in Swiss newspapers , subscribing to every sevco blogger out there , phoning radio stations to talk about rangers and polluting twitter and other social media platforms about their views on rangers to worry about Andy .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back