Since 2012, Penn State has paid more than $109 million to more than 30 men.

I don't know how this will turn out.
Who really knows.
It is indeed an unknown unknown.

However, we live in a litigious world and very few such matters garner the sympathy of society as do the child victims of sexual predators...and quite rightly so.
To steal the innocence of the young by abusing a position of trust is truly the actions of the most debased who walk amongst us, the destruction that they wreak can often last a lifetime for the victims and of course their families.
To then knowingly cover up for those beasts to protect them from the law and to leave the children unprotected and vulnerable to even further abuse. is a sin that the very worst terms of our huge social vocabulary must still fail the test of proper illustrative condemnation.

Financial remuneration will simply never repair the damage, nonetheless, it is surely a small part of the atonement and healing process, for so much injury to life and opportunities that must have been destroyed and stymied, by the wrecking actions of the guilty.

The guilty however, are not just those who perpetrated the crimes, they must surely involve the organisation that incubated the criminals and turned a blind eye to their multiple actions and by haughty indulgence, allowed the foulness to fester for decades.

Scotland as a nation should be in the international eye in this matter and Scotland's politicians and judiciary must be judged in how they respond to the pleas of those that suffered such calamitous wrongdoing.

This isn't a matter of whether or not Dermot Desmond can dig deep enough, this is indeed a case of whether Scotland as a nation has any depth of feeling for real social justice unsullied by shallow political and tribal selfishness.

Fantastic post Bilko. The problem we have is that this country is so intrinsically warped that I fear we need outside intervention to properly procure justice.

Been thinking about this recently - is there anything about them being a new company in the 1990’s (Pacific shelf) that will give them some Teflon coating?

(And is that part of what the mean by separate entity)

To my knowledge the UK almost never has payouts of £Millions to victims, we are in the category of £Thousands.

However I still think that there could be a case for very large settlements of maybe 6 figures to what must be hundreds of the parkhead abused.

It needs to be life changing money, imho anything less than £250K each would be an absolute disgrace, lives were ruined, some guys have already committed suicide, it's that serious.

Looking ominous for Septic, there might be a total pay out of as much as £100M by my very rough back of a fag packet estimations.

Does anyone else have any idea if there has been any sort of precedents we can compare with here in the UK?

Last edited:
Anyone know what this might refer to? Contempt of Court Orders.

JH v Celtic PLC (under section 11 of the Contempt of Court Act 1981), All-Scotland Sheriff Personal Injury Court, Edinburgh, 15 October 2018.

Surely this isn't Matt 'celtc are a culture of people' McGlones 'lottery loss compensation claim'. What does Section 11 of the Contempt of Court Act 1981 cover I wonder?

https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/current-business/court-notices/contempt-of-court-orders

Just curious - probably nothing but it is reminiscent of this one from a few months ago:

1. Contempt of Court Orders
    https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/current-business/court-notices/contempt-of-court-orders
    HMA v James Torbett, High Court, Glasgow, 4 July 2018 KM v Glasgow City Council (under section 11
Sec. 11 covers disclosure of information that the court has prohibited publication of. It could be as simple as a witnesses name, but it is strongly believed that they regularly apply for interdicts preventing publication or disclosure of any details that show them in bad light, until any trial has concluded and it is a matter of public record.

If anyone has not seen the movie “Paterno” with Robert de Niro you should watch it. The similarities to the cases at CFBC are strikingly obvious. All it need is a good investigative journalist to keep digging and knocking down doors for an independent enquiry to be launched.

I genuinely dont think the money side will be a massive issue. We’ve already seen what British courts are like with the sentences compared to the US.

I’d honestly settle for this rancid club’s entire cover up being disclosed now in a full public inquiry and then. Just throw them out of football entirely.

If they are sued in the States then you can be assured that the compensation payouts will be high, unless they have people in high places over there as well.

@George Goudie - Interesting to note from an article in The Sun that Johnny Doyle appeared to have a strong dislike of Cairney. He encouraged and went along with another young lad, who gave evidence in the trial, to report him. Is it possible that Doyle was also abused by him?

The official line was that Doyle electrocuted himself in his loft by accident, but there were plenty of rumours at the time that it was suicide.

I'm not in a position to know anything from the time and I'm just thinking aloud, but if his dislike of Cairney had anything to do with abuse or attempted abuse and the suicide rumours were true, it could open a whole new can of worms.

Justice for the victims first and foremost but I honestly hope this disease ridden cancer of a club is bankrupted life ruining bastards, in any other country in the world when they lied about the separate entity they would have been crucified but here this government have helped muddy the waters in celtic's favour sinister as %^*&.

No one is above the law INCLUDING them. That's the line that needs pushed pushed pushed..... Leave the financial issues to the compensation layers, its the victims money after all. No one is above the law of the land. Religion,race, politics cannot be allowed to interfere no matter how long it takes NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

Compare and contrast.

Since 2012, Penn State has paid more than $109 million to more than 30 men who have come forward claiming to be victims.

The abuser is serving a 30 to 60 year sentence after being convicted in 2012.

Penn State's total abuse -related costs have exceeded $250 million.

Please note.... this makes difficult reading.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....h-man-claiming-molestation-by-jerry-sandusky/

We see above the massive contrast between 2 countries. Look at the jail term for one preparator in America. In Scotland there were 5 of them. A sordid and deadly ring.

It's now apparent to the entire population that the Scottish Government is complicit in this cover up - and we aren't allowed to talk about it in this Snatzi republic.

Good grief. Think about it. A culture of reverence for a bloody football club has resulted in an entire country willfully ignoring the biggest abuse scandal cover-up imaginable.

The world should be shown how evil Scotland has become.

Justice for the poor victims isn't important in this backwater. Not when the stakes are so high. A football clubs reputation and it's wealth means everything though.

Young children? They don't matter - lives ruined or prematurely ended is of no consequence - but the protection of the club? That's what really matters.

It's putrid and stomach churning what these beasts done.

Reminds us of a place in Rome?

I agree, completely. It’s disgusting

"I also spoke to Pat's lawyer about the procedure and what we would do.

"I asked him what would happen if the boy made a formal complaint. And what he told me was the real shocker of the whole thing.

"He said that Frank Cairney would be charged and that the boy, and the other boy who was staying in the house, would be put in protective custody."

Distraught Jim and the officials were terrified to bring in police in case the boys were taken away from them.

He said: “I was absolutely shattered about that. There was no way I could have landed at Glasgow Airport and told two sets of parents that their boys weren't there.

"After that meeting I immediately contacted Celtic, but it was the Glasgow Fair and I had a terrible job trying to get a hold of people.

(why would you contact Celtic if they were nothing to do with CBC)

"We left Kennedy airport, New York, on Sunday, but still there was no word. We stopped over at Boston and this is where it all happened.

"There was a message at Boston for me to phone home.

"I was told the meeting had concluded and the outcome was that the boy's parents were quite happy to leave the matter in Celtic's hands, provided Frank Cairney resigned from the boys' club on returning.

"Myself, Willie Hampson, Bill Gilfillan and John Gallacher, the four officials, met in the cafe at Boston airport and we told Frank Cairney what we had been advised.

"He agreed to resign when he went home. We arrived at Glasgow and went straight to the park.

"Jack McGinn organised a meeting at 11am with Frank Cairney and a meeting with me at 2pm.

"At that meeting, he gave me a copy of Frank Cairney's resignation which said he had resigned because he had got promotion in his company and the pressure of work.

But still they argue separate entities.

"I also spoke to Pat's lawyer about the procedure and what we would do.

"I asked him what would happen if the boy made a formal complaint. And what he told me was the real shocker of the whole thing.

"He said that Frank Cairney would be charged and that the boy, and the other boy who was staying in the house, would be put in protective custody."

Distraught Jim and the officials were terrified to bring in police in case the boys were taken away from them.

He said: “I was absolutely shattered about that. There was no way I could have landed at Glasgow Airport and told two sets of parents that their boys weren't there.

"After that meeting I immediately contacted Celtic, but it was the Glasgow Fair and I had a terrible job trying to get a hold of people.

(why would you contact Celtic if they were nothing to do with CBC)

"We left Kennedy airport, New York, on Sunday, but still there was no word. We stopped over at Boston and this is where it all happened.

"There was a message at Boston for me to phone home.

"I was told the meeting had concluded and the outcome was that the boy's parents were quite happy to leave the matter in Celtic's hands, provided Frank Cairney resigned from the boys' club on returning.

"Myself, Willie Hampson, Bill Gilfillan and John Gallacher, the four officials, met in the cafe at Boston airport and we told Frank Cairney what we had been advised.

"He agreed to resign when he went home. We arrived at Glasgow and went straight to the park.

"Jack McGinn organised a meeting at 11am with Frank Cairney and a meeting with me at 2pm.

"At that meeting, he gave me a copy of Frank Cairney's resignation which said he had resigned because he had got promotion in his company and the pressure of work.

But still they argue separate entities.

This is horrific reading, and it is no doubt only one instance of the same.

Compare and contrast.

Since 2012, Penn State has paid more than $109 million to more than 30 men who have come forward claiming to be victims.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....h-man-claiming-molestation-by-jerry-sandusky/

We see above the massive contrast between 2 countries. Look at the jail term for one preparator in America. In Scotland there were 5 of them. A sordid and deadly ring.

It's now apparent to the entire population that the Scottish Government is complicit in this cover up - and we aren't allowed to talk about it in this Snatzi republic.

Good grief. Think about it. A culture of reverence for a bloody football club has resulted in an entire country willfully ignoring the biggest abuse scandal cover-up imaginable.

Justice for the poor victims isn't important in this backwater. Not when the stakes are so high. A football clubs reputation and it's wealth means everything though.

Young children? They don't matter - lives ruined or prematurely ended is of no consequence - but the protection of the club? That's what really matters.

The SNP needs the RC block vote to stand any chance (i) of election in UK/Scottish parliament elections and (ii) achieving a majority in an independence vote.

That means the key RC institutions are untouchable from the SNP, being the RC church, RC schools and Celtic FC.

That's why "parameters" aka restrictions were put on the national child abuse enquiry, being "only bodies/institutions with overnight lodgings" could be investigated. Only an evil person would seek to limit an enquiry in to such things, but the SNP knows, like everyone else, that if every facet of every institution in Scotland was open to investigation, the RC church and Celtic FC would quickly become the centre and focus of the investigation, given the extent of the abuse that has taken place in both.

The SNP fear that the RCs would regard this as some sort of witch-hunt resulting in the loss of the newly won RC support (which for 100 years voted Labour) , but of course the SNP cant just say that "the investigation wont look into the RC church or Celtic FC" so they have placed these ostensibly bizarre restrictions on the investigation.

But everyone knows the real reason for the restrictions.

The fhilth and their lickspitals in the Scottish government and msm have played a blinder in this,Smothered,protected and deflected I think it is very unlikely the fhilth will ever be punished properly for their crimes,The very fact they have managed to keep a lid on it after the public outcry of child sexual abuse cases here and in the states show the depth of protection they get.

The problem is they took ownership when approached and sued. Celtic have been working hard to push that part aside - claiming it had nothing to do with them. They'll be supported by the Scottish Government on this so the victims aren't really likely to get much justice.

Even the sentences being handed our are more of an insult than anything else.

Sec. 11 covers disclosure of information that the court has prohibited publication of. It could be as simple as a witnesses name, but it is strongly believed that they regularly apply for interdicts preventing publication or disclosure of any details that show them in bad light, until any trial has concluded and it is a matter of public record.

SPOT ON. Separate Entity FC have today's media lynch pin on their bloody PAYROLL.True. A Rangers Hater in charge of all media in this country is employed by none other than Dermott Diddleydee! Horrific that we stand by and do nothing.

Posted similarly on another thread that I really try to concentrate on the progress the Board are making on the park and throughout the club. Some of the work they have done is epic and will only benefit the Club in the long term mate.

I overcome my disappointment in the Clubs perceived lack of continuous action to protect our support. They do many bakes to fight. We CAN help them by creating the biggest weapon in Scottish Football.

Really, I wish we had a proper 'action group' not C1872 as they are tied up in corporate governance issues (for very necessary reasons - they have serious financial wealth).

What we need are The Rangers Supporters Against Sectarianism pressure and attack vehicle. Unfettered by protocol - we have been hated for decades - it wouldn't upset me one bit if this action group went out to actually 'upset' and 'politically and legaly attack' our enemies.

Rangers SAS need not be a dream - overnight we would have 200,000 members (free registration - members list kept private). If the mhankies pollute it - it makes us look stronger.

No message boards for the pressure group. The only online presence would be listing our victories, and detailing the reason we had to create this group, i.e. highlight BBC as a major sectarian scalp - that would be world news. A publicly funded body practicing discriminatory recruitment practices against an entire population. Decades of repeated Sectarianism is at the heart of that. Thanks David Kerr the gun toating producer who helped it evolve and grow. Funnily enough he left the BBC to join the SNP - and they had no problem with his Opus DEI membership - a prerequisite to climb the corporate ladder the for what seems like forever).

Also, @ndr429j makes a good point. Not just sponsors. Their prospective players, current loanies (PSG associations and Man City nepotism beware) and any prospective management should be protected. Even their family should be bombarded by warnings. The mhankies have been doing it for years and God only knows that it might have worked in a weird way? They even have dozens of websites detailing false historical allegations about Rangers. They forward the lies everywhere. :)

Demonising Rangers is what drives a lot of them. They will declare to prospective Rangers signings, and every football forum in the WORLD how nasty, thuggish, sectarian, bigoted, kill all Catholics, sing about dancing on their Catholic heads made up shit etc etc. is what us big bad Rangers Supporters are all about. It's what they do to all of our prospective signings and no doubt those of a Catholic persuasion that play for the club are, as we type on a forum echo chamber, still going on. I won't post links to the millions of "hate Rangers" lies that they proliferate - anyone that asks for me to do so would be suspect IMO because they've even polluted Wikipedia on an almost hourly basis. They get just enough exposure to cause us an incrementally huge PR loss. :)

Maybe we should be advising all current players, loan players and possible signings for Separate Entity FC that there is a Scandal Storm gathering? One that will forever tarnish their good names for associating themselves with that rancid club. celtc FC are a poison and these innocent celtc staff should be advised at every opportunity.

Anyone have a list of agents we should start advising? To put their clients in the PICTURE, one that has been ILLEGALLY covered up for 30 odd years, is about to be exposed to the public view - but sadly one that has been publicly ignored by Scotland?

They have 2 faces.

714_BE078-_AAA3-421_F-_B00_E-_D51_CD6624011.png

Or will the snp ira sympathisers win ( for their favoured club) the biggest war celtc have ever had?

My fear is the latter.

Last edited:
Loads of historical stuff has been covered up in the past, times move on with new technology and people coming forward because of changes in attitude. There's no hiding place for paedophiles anymore, the law is catching up with them as has been proved in recent months.
The separate entity 'get-out of jail card' isn't going to wash with anyone of good mind, especially the victims and their legal representatives. The heat is on now, there's no hiding place, nowhere to run, and they know it.
I said in another thread that lawyers and police will have a pile of documented evidence pointing to CFC & CBC as part of one organisation.

It was only last year Daly of the BBC showed us the photograph of BJK presenting beast Torbett with an award 'for his services to the club' other stuff came out with videos of presentations to the boys club with BJK and the captain Billy handing them out to boys with Torbett creepily loitering in the background.

Anyone who's been keeping tabs with recent events can only come to one conclusion - A paedophile ring was operational at Celtic Football Club and those in charge turned a blind eye to it for one reason only - to continue in their jobs.

I struggle to see how the guilty can escape justice and the victims are not served.

Hope your right BBL. For the victims mainly and catching the criminals that 'hid it' to protect their revered rhancid institution.

Seems applicable bumping this thread when the figures banded about for celtc fines are 70k.

What the hell is wrong with this country?

These victims have suffered enough. They need recognised from some politician. They need a champion.... that McGuire fellow worries me. Solicitors tend to be short sighted when their cult is under scrutiny.

Seems applicable bumping this thread when the figures banded about for celtc fines are 70k.

What the hell is wrong with this country?

These victims have suffered enough. They need recognised from some politician. They need a champion.... that McGuire fellow worries me. Solicitors tend to be short sighted when their cult is under scrutiny.
Policeman in Las Vegas was just found guilty of abusing ONE child over a 10 year period and given 25 consecutive life sentences. Seemingly the sentences were due to the multiple occurrences and that he was in a position of authority and used this to abuse the child.

What have the celtic boys club beasts been given? An average of about 5 years? Your question of "what the hell is wrong with this country?" is very valid.

Compare and contrast.

WOW ! If Carlsberg did punishments !........And yet not a murmur from our Natsi Government !

Looking at it all from a fans point of view, if this disgusting crimes had happened at our club and our board/owner responded to it the way Celtic have could you or would you continue to support Rangers while these people were still in charge?

Looking at it all from a fans point of view, if this disgusting crimes had happened at our club and our board/owner responded to it the way Celtic have could you or would you continue to support Rangers while these people were still in charge?

That's gonna be an interesting reveal when the NDAs released. Is anyone who signed that still employed at Celtic?

Said this before. If this had happened at our club I would be actively campaigning to have the institution closed down and the edifice razed to the ground with all traces destroyed to bury the shame.
No way would I be able to turn my back, shrug my shoulders and say "We must protect the club"

But we don't get our moral compass from Rome.

Last edited:
If it goes to the US courts, and hopefully it will due to incident occurring in New Jersey, then they should be hammered.

If it goes to the US courts, and hopefully it will due to incident occurring in New Jersey, then they should be hammered.

Have we had any glimmers from across the pond that the spotlight is about to shift to the USA?

I've not seen any evidence that anyone stateside is keen to pursue this despite being aware of the enormity of the scandal.

Compare and contrast.

I honestly 100% believe that the heirarchy of this country fear a virtual civil war if the mentally challengeds were ever fully taken to task for the evil doing at the Knew Camp.

You have to remember though that in America they can sue for punitive damages which can be much higher than you can get from compensation rewards which you get in Scotland. If you look at the typical value of the compensation payouts in Scotland for this kind of thing, they can range from £75k to £400k.

Admin: I understand that the total amount will be closer to $250m in payouts and fees. Could the figure on the thread heading be altered to say $250m please?

¼ of a billion dollars Bears.

Yet the figure associated to these horrific crimes is quoted in Scotland as being £75k ...... now let that sink in and look at the punishments in the way of sentences:

A) USA - 20 consecutive life sentences.

B) Scotland - 4 years in jail for a peadophile ring that was actually worse than Penn state football club.

I’d put good money on the filth never having to pay a penny to anyone or deal with any of the consequences of what went on.

This ^^^^

Celtic have decided to circle the wagons and tough it out. When it comes to denial and shifting the blame they're in a league of their own.

They are the ESTABLISHMENT club, and their political heavyweights will do everything in their power to ensure Celtic wriggle out of this.

Celtic Boys Club were/are very successful,so if they're a separate entity why did their parent club make such a song dance on any success in their fan magazine?!.

Latest posts

Back