Single Lyon Match Tickets Now On Sale

Valley Bluenose

RTV? Completed it mate!
Mate, at the very most, there is only 2k tickets left for tomorrow night.
Who's to say we won't shift them by kick off?

The way some folk are banging on about it on here, you'd think we'd only shifted 35/40k.
Just spent half an hour counting dots on the Stadium Seating Plan and I get 1874 seats vacant.:) Many of them Restricted View as well. Hopefully that is accurate.

Club Deck has biggest number of available seats, followed by Main Stand and then, surprisingly to me, Govan Stand and then Enclosures. Only 5 seats available in the Broomloan.

CoopBlue

Just spent half an hour counting dots on the Stadium Seating Plan and I get 1874 seats vacant.:) Many of them Restricted View as well. Hopefully that is accurate.

Club Deck has biggest number of seats, followed by Main Stand and then, surprisingly to me, Govan Stand and then Enclosures.
I want an update every hour on the hour right up until kick off ;)

Get counting!! :D

MearnsUnionist

Club Deck has biggest number of available seats, followed by Main Stand and then, surprisingly to me, Govan Stand and then Enclosures. Only 5 seats available in the Broomloan.

The one area I'm suprised looks almost sold out, is the Broomloan Rear.

That area is often the last to sell out for midweek games, with it being a family section.

I wouldn't be suprised to see another 1k or so released in that area VB.

Valley Bluenose

RTV? Completed it mate!

That area is often the last to sell out for midweek games, with it being a family section.

Yeah, Broomloan surprised me. Just 5 seats (currently showing 6) seems way too low.

Thomsons tackle

The hero we don't deserve!

Get it sold out and rocking bears!!

Cromwell

Email to say I didnt need to do anything as I’m on cccs, money still not taken, emailed ticket office on Monday, no response.

Guess I’ll get to the game and get a knock back!

Valley Bluenose

RTV? Completed it mate!
Email to say I didnt need to do anything as I’m on cccs, money still not taken, emailed ticket office on Monday, no response.

Guess I’ll get to the game and get a knock back!
Do you have the correct card registered (remember if updating you need to update card details for EACH of the CCCS schemes you subscribe to). Has it worked for previous Home CCCS games this season, for example?

Valley Bluenose

RTV? Completed it mate!
Ffs, I got a new debit card early August, need to phone them right away. Cheers mate
You will not get them on the phone mate. Best bet is an email with your Rangers Number, details of the problem and a telephone number to call you back on. Might strike lucky. I'd sent it to Ticket Centre and to the ccardmandate address. You normally get an email warning about failed card payments on CCCS though. Nothing in your Junk Mail folder?

Only other alternative is to get to Ibrox early to visit the Ticket Office (think they will be open from 1700hrs) - but there's no guarantees you will get into the match.

Last edited:

Cromwell

You will not get them on the phone mate. Best bet is an email with your Rangers Number, details of the problem and a telephone number to call you back on. Might strike lucky. I'd sent it to Ticket Centre and to the ccardmandae address. You normally get an email warning about failed card payments on CCCS though. Nothing in your Junk Mail folder?

Only other alternative is to get to Ibrox early to visit the Ticket Office (think they will be open from 1700hrs) - but there's no guarantees you will get into the match.
Cheers pal. I updated my card in my account. They are all sitting at upload. Thing is so is my Malmö and Dunfermline tickets so they let me in without paying for them. They should come off now though.

I’ve emailed the ticket office with all my details so hopefully will be ok.

Cheers again.

Valley Bluenose

RTV? Completed it mate!
Cheers pal. I updated my card in my account. They are all sitting at upload. Thing is so is my Malmö and Dunfermline tickets so they let me in without paying for them. They should come off now though.

I’ve emailed the ticket office with all my details so hopefully will be ok.

Cheers again.
Good to hear mate. Enjoy.

Brookfield Bear

Still some hospitality left for Lyon for anybody interested:

https://hospitality.rangers.co.uk/e...ais/2021-9-16_20.00/Ibrox hospitality lounges

Last edited:

CoopBlue

@Valley Bluenose....... Rangers FC's exclusive troubleshooter and problem solver.
B-)
New Year's Honours List is an absolute cert !! :)

the-queen-investitures.jpg

gazmac81

If its not a full house for all of the europa league matches then sadly whoever is responsible for the pricing has made a major error.

To have Ibrox short of capacity for big European nights is an unnecessary travesty. If it turns out fans have been priced out of attending then the club should aim never to have a repeat.

Delboy Trotter

I’d say the fact we still haven’t sold out 24hrs before kick off speaks volumes for what fans think of the prices

In previous EL seasons, tickets have sold out quickly as there was a buzz for the EL.

However, the fans were rightly angry with the Malmö farce therefore IMO the appetite for the EL isn’t the same as it has been in recent seasons.

That the club haven’t recognised this and will undoubtedly result in neither of the 3 matches selling out is all the evidence you need to show the club have got this very wrong.

BenVorlich

Official Ticketer
I suppose it depends if this latest release of tickets is the last tranche to be made available.
If there’s more still to come I feel sorry for those dotted around the stadium away from friends or family when they retrospectively find they could of waited and got sat together.
Looks like a good rush late on so hoping I’m wrong and the ground is packed. We need every advantage available.

MearnsUnionist

I’d say the fact we still haven’t sold out 24hrs before kick off speaks volumes for what fans think of the prices

In previous EL seasons, tickets have sold out quickly as there was a buzz for the EL.

However, the fans were rightly angry with the Malmö farce therefore IMO the appetite for the EL isn’t the same as it has been in recent seasons.

That the club haven’t recognised this and will undoubtedly result in neither of the 3 matches selling out is all the evidence you need to show the club have got this very wrong.

Our European matches rarely sell out quickly mate.

There's probably only about 1k tickets left for tomorrow night now and could easily sell out.

Thomsons tackle

Looks like Broomloan all gone now. Circa 65 seats in Copland, just over 50 in the Govan and about 100 in Govan East Corner. Decent availability in Club Deck, Main Stand and Enclosures but I'd say less than 1500 over the entire Stadium.
I find it strange the broomloan is sold out. Maybe they've taken a couple of blocks off sale until they sell out the seats you'll see on TV?

MearnsUnionist

I find it strange the broomloan is sold out. Maybe they've taken a couple of blocks off sale until they sell out the seats you'll see on TV?

Other than the a couple of sections in the Club Deck with limited seats together, the rest of the ground is either sold out, or sporadic single seats.

If there is Broomloan Rear left, they'll be released soon I reckon.

Thomsons tackle

Broomloan all gone, 25 in the Copland, 7 in the Govan and 36 in the Govan East Corner. Bigger numbers in the Club Deck and Main Stand (many Restricted View) but, if the seating plan is accurate, well on the way to a sell out. Probably circa 1000 left maybe.
Take the rest of the night off

Hopefully by kick off it will be sold out. We're certainly at the stage there won't be any noticeable gaps anyway.

CoopBlue

Broomloan all gone, 25 in the Copland, 7 in the Govan and 36 in the Govan East Corner. Bigger numbers in the Club Deck and Main Stand (many Restricted View) but, if the seating plan is accurate, well on the way to a sell out. Probably circa 1000 left maybe.
Good man!!

A number of years back I used to do "the count" on a regular basis, so I know what it's like :D

B Ferguson 6

Really? That’s your take on it. :eek: Thats a bit of a negative slant mate. I think it’s remarkable that we look headed for a sell-out, especially as it looks like over 40k of those sales were on the 3 match package. Incredible support once again.

Assuming the plan is accurate.
Incredible support definitely.

the pricing is ridiculous.

Brahim Hemdani's Granny

Just purchased mine after friend gave up trying to get in touch with the ticket office for an upgrade of his kids ticket, despite numerous emails and attempts to reach the SLO on Twitter

Not exactly an uncommon complaint on here but the ticket office really is a shambles. Still using Covid as an excuse for not taking calls 18 months down the line, and the lack of an online option to pay for upgrades is poor for a club if our size.

That moan aside, looking forward to the game!

LarkfiedLoyalNS

Really? That’s your take on it. :eek: Thats a bit of a negative slant mate. I think it’s remarkable that we look headed for a sell-out, especially as it looks like over 40k of those sales were on the 3 match package. Incredible support once again.

Assuming the plan is accurate.

Incredible loyalty and support that will never waver under the right guidance and leadership.

But the pricing was a disgrace considering what other clubs around Europe and our disgusting neighbours are charging.

They delivered us 55 but that’s been and gone all that matters is this league now and that’s it.

Blu_ultra

It looks like a complete sell out by tomorrow unless there is a block release of tickets they’ve held back. That’s a remarkable amount of tickets and will mean the club will keep prices high for future European games. The club desperately needs the cash, so no complaints from me (in saying that I can’t go tomorrow night, but I’m going to the next 2 home games). I hope that next year, if we go straight into the CL group stages, that the club cap the ticket prices at 99 pounds for a 3 match package. That would be a nod to the incredible support over the last decade.

Dado's Bandage

I respect people’s views on it but disagree that the prices are ridiculous. I want us to keep our best players and progress as a club. To do that there is a price to pay. I’d be raging if I thought we were being taken for a ride like the idiots across the city but I don’t think we are. We have put together a very strong squad in a short period and have so far hung onto our best players, with that in mind I’m happy to pay a bit extra.

The directors are paying their way too and have fronted up with cash to get us here so if they need a bit more from me I’m happy to give them it. Appreciate personal circumstances etc come into it but I’m not fussed about the price.

LoganBear

Official Ticketer
Incredible support definitely.

the pricing is ridiculous.
If we get upwards of 45k then it seems to me the club have probably pitched it about right.

The majority of our clubs income is from tickets and like it or not the more money the club can take in from this area the better players and squad we will have.

Its not as if the money we spend on tickets/season tickets goes into the rangers owners/directors pockets, it directly goes towards our playing squad.

Grigo Yossarian

Going by the stadium site map mate, there's no more than 4k tickets left throughout the stadium.
They could be shifted within the next couple of days.

It looks like it will be a sell out, or very very close.

It also means there is already well over 40k tickets sold for Brondby and Sparta.

I think the club will be fairly pleased with how the 3 match package sales have gone.

I still think they were heavy on the prices G, despite getting mine.

105 quid should have been the maximum in my opinion.

tomrose9

Official Ticketer
If we get upwards of 45k then it seems to me the club have probably pitched it about right.

The majority of our clubs income is from tickets and like it or not the more money the club can take in from this area the better players and squad we will have.

Its not as if the money we spend on tickets/season tickets goes into the rangers owners/directors pockets, it directly goes towards our playing squad.
Yep. Agree with this. The club needs to do all it can to progress, and if we want them to then we’ve to do our bit and get into the ground to support them regardless of price. I think the price mark is fair. Yes it would be great if it were a bit cheaper, but if this means extra revenue for the club that’s then invested wisely, then fair enough. Buzzing for tomorrow. Can’t wait!