Administrator
Adrian Baguena‏ @adriancharles73 47m47 minutes ago
Replying to @hallyink
England B international on 1 occasion if I'm not mistaken

DWwConCW0AAt0R5.jpg

3 replies3 retweets7 likes

That game he scored against the mentally challengeds when we drew 1-1

We should have pumped them that day was as one sided as the 5-1 game

Hurlock was immense, I'm sure one game at the piggery he spent all game just taking their midfield apart, then went through one of them and put a 40/50 yard pass through for McCoist to score.

The game he scored against them he spent time that night going round the pubs in Bridgeton having a laugh with the Bears.

Spoke to him 2 weeks ago at the Den he's really looking forward to the 9IAR dinners coming up at Glasgow, Belfast and Londonderry . Asked him to play in the Legends rematch v Chelsea Legends in the summer answer was something along the lines of 'I'd love to but just haven't got the legs anymore '

He left to make-way for McCall? Was that the reasoning? I can't remember.

More or less.

His 1 season was the last under Souness. The following season when Smith took over, he sold a few non Scottish players as UEFA brought in the 3 foreigner rule. Goram for Woods was the other obvious one, and he also sold Walters.

Had a lot more to his game than maiming the opposition. The lego muncher would brick it if he came up against Gnasher.

More or less.

His 1 season was the last under Souness. The following season when Smith took over, he sold a few non Scottish players as UEFA brought in the 3 foreigner rule. Goram for Woods was the other obvious one, and he also sold Walters.
Was the 3 foreigner rule not in place years before?

He came into our local in Drumchapel after the 92 SC final and stayed all night, he was a gentleman.

Back