Sir Walter

Great wee interview that. Can tell the respect walter and souness have for each other. Good mention about Gazza as well, 3 leagends of our club!

He’s my Mr Rangers.

100% dependable. Couldn’t feel like much was ever going to go wrong in the long term when Walter was in charge.
Yes and I always thought that we were guaranteed a trophy and certainly very few tame performances. It is hard to get a manager like that and they are few and far between but hopefully we have one in the making. He certainly has my support

Walter “gets it”, and TBH he probably “gets it” much more than 99% of posters on here (myself included). It’s such a shame that he really only had the one good European run (Edit: In his first spell, the 2nd spell had a fairly decent run as well!) in 92 otherwise his time in charge would be just about perfect. But domestically, he was supreme and if we ever have another manager 1/2 as good as him we’ll be lucky. Absolute respect and admiration from me for a class act.

Last edited:
Walter “gets it”, and TBH he probably “gets it” much more than 99% of posters on here (myself included). It’s such a shame that he really only had the one good European run (but what a run) in 92 otherwise his time in charge would be just about perfect. But domestically, he was supreme and if we ever have another manager 1/2 as good as him we’ll be lucky. Absolute respect and admiration from me for a class act.

Think you're missing another European run mate.

Walter “gets it”, and TBH he probably “gets it” much more than 99% of posters on here (myself included). It’s such a shame that he really only had the one good European run (but what a run) in 92 otherwise his time in charge would be just about perfect. But domestically, he was supreme and if we ever have another manager 1/2 as good as him we’ll be lucky. Absolute respect and admiration from me for a class act.

Aye getting to a Final was a shocker.

You're on the money with the rest though mate.

Walter is the Rangers legend.

Back