Six months of hard work blown inside three weeks

SDF

League's done. It's over. Celtic will win this league by double figures in April.

That second half performance from all concerned was diabolical. Not a single pass mark. Not a single player wanting it enough. Too busy fannying about to kill the game off.

There isn't a supporter on here who will be fooled by the calvary charge at 80 minutes when it's 1-1. There isn't a supporter on here who wasn't screaming for a change before hand when we were losing every single loose and second ball in the middle of the park.

Mentally ? This team don't have it post winter break. The serious stuff starts and we absolutely cave in. Meanwhile the Yahoos have a nice wee procession of 3, 4 and 5 goal humpings against the same set of teams we're toiling against. Watch them rack up another cricket score on Sunday at a place we routinely struggle at.

To drop two points tonight would've hurt. To lose all three from where we were at 76 minutes is unacceptable.

It is inexcusable and I for one don’t want to hear anything that Gerrard has to say tonight,

He should just leave the post match stuff because there are no words to describe the utter dross that his ‘leaders’ have just served up.

This team needs ripped apart in the summer. Assets needs sold and the deadwood need binned.

We need bastards in the team who simply will not accept defeat or second best. Right now, we have none except McGregor. Absolutely sick of this Rangers team losing late goals THEN pretending to care about winning the game before moaning at FT.

It’s genuinely heartbreaking. What goes on during the winter break? We turn up at Parkhead at the end of the year and boss Celtic off the park as we did in the final. I don’t think a single Rangers fan at that point thought they were a better team than us. I honestly thought that we looked like we had the better starting 11.

Fast forward not even 2 months and we look absolutely stinking while they are crushing everything in their path and look on a different planet to us. Absolutely scunnered, I cannot understand how things have changed so quickly.

Since the winter break, Celtic have come back at the league with a new formation and style of play that the rest of the league can't handle because it's new and they haven't yet figured out how to counter it. We came back with the same old tactic we've been using for 18 months and they all know how to counter perfectly. It's hardly a surprise that we're falling behind.

When your tactic gets found out, change it up! This 4-3-2-1 has been well and truly found out. Imagine the panic in the Kilmarnock side if we suddenly played a different system than the one they'd prepared for? But no, we do exactly what they want us to.

Absolutely hurting yet again.
I cant stand this anymore man, it's becoming a seasonal routine with this club

I've got my group chat full of Motherwell fans, Killie fans, Tims, Sheep messaging me: "you okay bro, I'm here if you need me" like I'm on fucking SUICIDE WATCH

We have to win a trophy this season, we can't continue to cement our place as the banter club cos NOBODY likes to support the banter club

Agree 100% with what the OP has said.

I'm convinced, without doubt, that it's a mental thing. The team have no bottle when they're up against hard working and hard hitting teams. Some of our best performances this season have been in Europe and against Celtic when we were the underdog. Turn the tables and we're the favourites away from home against a struggling underdog team and we collapse.

We need to sell Tav, Goldson and Morelos and if possible Kent who has been a horrific waste of money.
We have too many serial losers in this team. I don’t think the Board have money to remove SG and bring in another manager.
However it isn’t looking good with SG he never learns from his mistakes and doesn’t know how to play against defensive teams.

His loyalty or favouritism to certain players has cost us big time, I get he is young coach who will make errors but we make the same ones repeatedly.

All talk. That's all we are. We aren't even any thing to talk about.

Same problems, errors and mistakes as last season. Time and time again. Two seasons on the trot.

Gerrard interview all over the place.

He needs removed.

Fucking bullshit...
Ref and refs since and including 29th December have been cheating cunts.
So many decisions yet again see us getting fùck all from a game that VAR would see us win easily

Gerrard doesn’t have the ability, and the squad is painfully average in many areas despite both earning top dollar.

The club needs a shake up from top to bottom but it won’t happen.

This refusal to change things up before momentum gets away from us is the hill Gerrard will die on as Rangers manager. Enough is enough now, he is not the man to win us the league.

The first line is enough for me, I actually think they will probably end up winning it by 18-20 points but that’s not the issue.

The issue is the title is gone again, embarrassingly early.

At what point does the manager take the blame? He takes the plaudits when it goes well, so he has to take the knife when it goes horribly wrong.

It’s clear the squad is nowhere good enough, so the big question is, is it fair that Gerrard gets another small fortune to lavish on players?

Not for me, another manager has to come in and come in now.

That’s why I can’t get my head around.
A great first half to the season and then for the second year in succession, we buckle when faced with teams who want to have a fight.

Don't worry, we'll win all the meaningless games in May just to get everyone back on the hype train for next season

I got some amount of shite on here for saying as much last May. But nah I was told we had the mentality and putting the wins together in dead rubber fixtures shows that.

Sad thing is you’re right, it’ll happen again and we’ll get happy clapping crap from the same fans who were fooled by the up turn in results last season.

We need to sell Tav, Goldson and Morelos and if possible Kent who has been a horrific waste of money.
We have too many serial losers in this team. I don’t think the Board have money to remove SG and bring in another manager.
However it isn’t looking good with SG he never learns from his mistakes and doesn’t know how to play against defensive teams.

Any acceptable bid for any player and they can go IMO.

There is not a single 'untouchable' player at the club.

Take Kent. You offer me £8-10m for Kent right now and I'd seriously consider it. He's a good player potentially a really good player. He's not a ruthless player. When push comes to shove, he's not dragging us over the line to victory.

Gerrard doesn’t have the ability, and the squad is painfully average in many areas despite both earning top dollar.

The club needs a shake up from top to bottom but it won’t happen.

he’s had 4 transfer windows and millions of pounds to spend to find an alternative option to playing Alfredo as a lone striker

4 transfer windows it find a formation tofind a way of beating Kilmarnock convincingly

f..k me

Be fair to Jack,
Praising Ryan Jack to the hilt before the game and tonight he looked like the Aberdeen player that he is
He wasn’t 100% tonight and probably should not have been on the pitch for more than an hour.
Glen Kamara and Steven Davis should have come on in the second half to help us retain possession and not get involved in a long ball battle.
Three times we’ve been involved in long ball battles in the last three weeks and we’ve managed to get one point out of nine in those games

It is inexcusable and I for one don’t want to hear anything that Gerrard has to say tonight,

He should just leave the post match stuff because there are no words to describe the utter dross that his ‘leaders’ have just served up.

For what it's worth, he agrees with you.

Don't worry, we'll win all the meaningless games in May just to get everyone back on the hype train for next season

You're not wrong, it's typical

We always start off on the right foot and come crashing down when it counts then fix it when it's too late, but hey, there's always next season?

Loser mentality.

We set up the same way against every team, home and away. It's exactly the same as Warburton.
We give all these diddy teams far too much respect.

Agree 100% with what the OP has said.

I'm convinced, without doubt, that it's a mental thing. The team have no bottle when they're up against hard working and hard hitting teams. Some of our best performances this season have been in Europe and against Celtic when we were the underdog. Turn the tables and we're the favourites away from home against a struggling underdog team and we collapse.

the pressure to win as a favourite is totally different to being an underdog. It takes a special type of player. You need a spine of guys with that chest puffed out “I’m a winner” type attitude to drag the others along with them. Miller was the last outfield player we had with that IMO

Really thought we had overcome a huge hurdle before the new year to show we were capable of challenging for the title.
Instead we've bottled it again

We set up the same way against every team, home and away. It's exactly the same as Warburton.
We give all these diddy teams far too much respect.

It's the opposite.

Gerrard has no respect for them. It never crosses his mind that they know exactly what his formation and game plan are and have been preparing for it all week. So he just rocks up with the same game plan. If he actually gave them some respect, he'd realise he could panic them by setting up differently. A 4-4-2 tonight, with Kamberi also starting would have thrown Kilmarnock's plans and multiple training sessions into disarray.

It’s genuinely heartbreaking. What goes on during the winter break? We turn up at Parkhead at the end of the year and boss Celtic off the park as we did in the final. I don’t think a single Rangers fan at that point thought they were a better team than us. I honestly thought that we looked like we had the better starting 11.

Fast forward not even 2 months and we look absolutely stinking while they are crushing everything in their path and look on a different planet to us. Absolutely scunnered, I cannot understand how things have changed so quickly.

It's like we're a completely different team. We looked the biz before the break but have become utter dross after a break of 3 weeks. And we did the same last season. I'm as baffled as you mate.

Last edited:
You see and hear KT on telly, he is a winner. That’s the mould we need, ruthless and straight to the point. He knows what the club is about. Kent does not come to the fore often enough for me. Big money you expect a game changer especially against the dregs....

When we done the filth so easily at the Chamber of Secrets, i genuinely thought we'd go on and win the league. I thought it would be hard, but i really felt the players could do it. Fast forward a few weeks and the same players have somehow managed to gift the filth another title, same as last year. We've been shafted by officials, 100%, and Gerrard hasn't covered himself in glory either, but for me the players have badly let us down. They need to get their fingers out their highly paid arses and show they actually know what it means to be a Rangers player. You have to win. EVERY time. It doesn't matter how you do it but you NEED to win. I'm sick tonight as we've basically blown it big time in the space of a few weeks. I didn't see it coming i must admit. Not when we were walking off that filth pitch.

Back