Skeletor on Reporting Shortbread there

Him and all his mentally challenged pals on social media have been drumming this line up all day since the game finished. I must have missed this becoming a headline news worthy stat by which clubs were measured.

The sad bastards really are taking any little crumbs of comfort they can now as the day they’ve all dreaded gets ever closer.

I cannot fûcking wait for their pain and agony when we officially pull further away from the second most successful team in Scottish football history (not decade) by winning yet another league trophy.

Rather than annoy me, comments like this are music to my ears and just confirm how much they are hurting this season as OP pointed out.

It will be a tiny, temporary crumb of comfort to Skeletor that he will use to have a cry wank tonight in his big, empty bed seeing as how his bird dumped him to go and bat for the other side.

And as the rest of the worlds media report on our 55th league title, that fucking wrong ‘un will still be standing like a spare prick, on an overgrown roundabout down the road from the stadium.

Mind and give the rheptile a toot on the horn when you drive past him.

I hope Rangers don’t relent & make sure this cretin is nowhere near our Club / Players when we clinch 55.
This clown will look like a mere Elizabethan garden party piss bucket boy when we are living it up

giphy.gif

Dear fuckface McLaughlin, your tears and pain sustain us

Enjoy the PRW traffic island while we celebrate 55 ya baldy cûnt B-D

"St. Johnstone's victory makes them Scotland's 2nd most successful club of the last ten years".

What a bitter comment that was.

It is just glorious how much this season is hurting McLaughlin and his ilk.
That is utterly brilliant. Well done BBC Scotland, I am loving your pain.

Their fans on twitter were posting that. Must be where he got the idea from. Scrote.
Rory Hamilton said it midway through the first half today in commentary and Steven Craigan said he should get out more , he replied by saying his boss Martin Mckeown phoned him last night with the info.
So we know where it's coming from Bears. Dirty hate filled mentally challenged scum every last one of them.

Last edited:
Back