Skeletor on Reporting Shortbread there

He turned his burd gay
AOZg9do.gif

Get the biggest needle possible, fill that syringe right up to the brim with the pain he’s feeling right now and just pierce the needle straight into a vein.

If he was factually correct then we could maybe say he has a point, but since he’s in bed with the mentally challengeds and the fact that he’s a fucking imbecile into the bargain, he can go and take a good fuck to himself.

A laughable comment on a National, supposedly unbiased, station.

"Because she left you....
....and you know it's cos your sad.
You know she left you.
...and she knows that your a twat.
She hates you Yeah Yeah Yeah
She hates you Yeah Yeah Yeah
She hates you Yeah Yeah Yeah ye ragin eh?"

What a strange number to pluck out the sky.

Its relevant to nothing. Football doesn't work in 10 year cycles.

A bitter bitter wrong yin

St Johnstone have won 2 league cups and 1 Scottish cup in the last 10 years

Rangers have won 3 titles and a league cup during the same period , more if the challenge cup was counted

if the BBC want to take the piss , they’d must at least get it right
St. Johnstone have won each cup once, I think.

Aye, well let's talk about the most successful Club in Scotland since the league was formed....that gives "success" a whole different perspective.

"St. Johnstone's victory makes them Scotland's 2nd most successful club of the last ten years".

What a bitter comment that was.

It is just glorious how much this season is hurting McLaughlin and his ilk.
I looked at the preview on bbc teletext,for league cup final 3 pages 1/2 on team news,then page 3 stating this will be the first time a team apart from covid FC will lift a trophy in 4 years since their treble quadruple(asterisk)not included,anyone who thinks their propaganda machine has died is deluded!

"St. Johnstone's victory makes them Scotland's 2nd most successful club of the last ten years".

Aye and John Kennedy is the most successful manager in the SPFL, in the past three days. 100% record.
There are statistics and damned statistics.
We are still the people.

It was the sun sport that first tweeted it I'm sure. Anything to get the hits

Poor old skeletor, how will he report on 55. Rangers win the title first time in 10 years or some other negative piece from BBC shortbread. Feeeeeeeel the pain

Their final pathetic wee digs are absolutely glorious!!!

The day we clinch this title is going to destroy these sad bas*ards!!!

St Johnstone have won 2 league cups and 1 Scottish cup in the last 10 years

Rangers have won 3 titles and a league cup during the same period , more if the challenge cup was counted

if the BBC want to take the piss , they’d must at least get it right
Did they sneak a League Cup win in that I missed?

BBC Scotland really are a parody unto themselves, with their utter bitterness just knowing no end.

Next they'll be broadcasting that Celtic were the most successful team in Glasgow yesterday afternoon.

As for Skeletor, what a bitter, talentless twat, just another serial Rangers-hater.

Congratulation to St Johnstone, by the way. They have done well to win this trophy.

It adds to all their successful European campaigns in recent years that Skeletor must have been thinking about.

As Rangers celebrate 55 in front of the invited press pack, this excuse for a sports journalist will be attempting to report on it from a piece of scrub grass opposite the stadium. I say attempting, as I hope someone local to the ground is out exercising and just happens to set off an air horn every time he opens his mouth.
Would do it myself, but shielding and all that.
Bitter wee thing, isn’t he!

There’s every chance we’re going to dominate for a few seasons to come and they’re now trying to soak up the last dregs of their previous tainted trophies.

In the last ten years we’ve won a LC, a league title and 4 lower division trophies.

I think this is the start of our haters trying to push the new club narrative, contradicting every official source on the matter. Hopefully a few more press passes get revoked.

Last edited:
Vindictive little shit bag cannot even get that right.
Vindictive is the right word.

Is he BBC Scotland's Lead Football correspondent? I pay him little heed, so I don't know his proper job title.

If he is, this is just pathetic from him and the BBC. The BBC ffs, pandering and lifting 'content' from rabid social media narratives.

Anyone ever stop once in a while and wonder how it came to this? I do. It's such an incredibly tragic way to go about your business.

As Rangers celebrate 55 in front of the invited press pack, this excuse for a sports journalist will be attempting to report on it from a piece of scrub grass opposite the stadium. I say attempting, as I hope someone local to the ground is out exercising and just happens to set off an air horn every time he opens his mouth.
Would do it myself, but shielding and all that.
Bitter wee thing, isn’t he!
Aye, all because he is a sectarian bigot.

Back