Skeletor on Reporting Shortbread there

When the national broadcaster is basically a fanzine platform for a bitter Yahoo, you begin to understand why relationships between Rangers and BBC Scotland can't be repaired.

Wee Chris and his bhoys at Pacific (Shelf) Quay can enjoy the imminent celebrations with his nose pressed firmly up against the window, while Sky, STV and basically every other media channel get to talk to the Manager and players until their hearts' content.

Roon ye! :cool:
Rather than George SQ for a party....................... A March and celebration should be at Pacific Q

No skeletor thread is complete without the chicken impersonation. No idea how to post it or even find it.

This petty shit needs to stop.BBC sport Scotland needs a massive purge of these bitter cnuts.
How bad is it going to look when they don't get to speak to anybody from Rangers.
Bitter fucking tramps.

It says it all about BBC Scotland really. How incredibly pathetic and childish. Whilst other broadcasters will be at the Rangers 55 party they will be on the outside looking in. It's they who are the ones losing out here, not Rangers.

His ex-Wife chose lesbian, no wonder. Probably has Adult work on speed dial.
Don't you, Chrissy boy? ;)

Seen a few tims share this stat tonight. They’re too stupid to realise that it highlights the problem of the last decade.

Well ok ... Here's the reply when we take 55

"Winning title 55 reaffirmes Glasgow rangers as Scotland's and the world's most successful football team "

"St. Johnstone's victory makes them Scotland's 2nd most successful club of the last ten years".

What a bitter comment that was.

It is just glorious how much this season is hurting McLaughlin and his ilk.

I must be bitter too then. That was my rather obvious observation too. Too many snow flakes in the Rangers support desperate to be offended! Grow up children.

I must be bitter too then. That was my rather obvious observation too. Too many snow flakes in the Rangers support desperate to be offended! Grow up children.
You're observation was wrong then, wasn't it?

Rangers have won the league and league cup in the last ten years.

If you really want to post pish like that, check your facts first.

just saw this on the news what a bitter bastard but bye %^*& I laughed at how much the scrawny cnut is hurting

I laughed at his comments, they only serve to demonstrate how much we are hurting them this season.......they are nothing!!

They were showing the league cup highlights, a match I didn’t even know was happening such is the irrelevance of Scottish football when we’re not playing.

Anyway, it was commented that St Johnstone are the second most successful club in Scotland in the last decade.

What a random, agenda driven comment to make - a stat which will soon change.

They were showing the league cup highlights, a match I didn’t even know was happening such is the irrelevance of Scottish football when we’re not playing.

Anyway, it was commented that St Johnstone are the second most successful club in Scotland in the last decade.

What a random, agenda driven comment to make - a stat which will soon change.
Already a thread about this.

Didn't catch that remark, but did hear them say something about St Johnstone being only team other than scum to win silverware in x years...

Also thought it was a typical BBC comment.

Any journalist who calls this our first title (whilst calling last season 9iar), should have their press pass immediately revoked. The SPFL will recognise it as 55, so it will be 55 for the same reason last season was their 9th in a row. It’s official by definition.

He’s the perfect example of how Celtic fans bring a snide mentally challenged element to everything they are involved with.
Correct, bud.
They are feckin toxic.
Horrible, cretinous, moronic scum.
The spoilt brat, big boy bully, of the football world.
“If it isn’t theirs, they’ll spoil it for whoever it belongs to.

Back