Skeletor on Reporting Shortbread there

An am getting 3 season tiketts fur 18 hunner poun "sniff sniff" an it's hard ye no an ma da's no well "sniff sniff" when is it all gonna end.
Season ruined, Mike drop moment. Outa here.

When we win 55 they will immediately turn to the scum rebuild job and pretend it didn't happen which is fabulous :D

Ha ha.

iu

"St. Johnstone's victory makes them Scotland's 2nd most successful club of the last ten years".

What a bitter comment that was.

It is just glorious how much this season is hurting McLaughlin and his ilk.

When we win the league this season, that’ll be 2 leagues in a decade. Surely 2 league titles trumps a Scottish & League cup? B-D

Him and all his mentally challenged pals on social media have been drumming this line up all day since the game finished. I must have missed this becoming a headline news worthy stat by which clubs were measured.

The sad bastards really are taking any little crumbs of comfort they can now as the day they’ve all dreaded gets ever closer.

I cannot fûcking wait for their pain and agony when we officially pull further away from the second most successful team in Scottish football history (not decade) by winning yet another league trophy.
Mark my words, there will be a full scale demonisation of our support as soon as the title is clinched. Hacks and mentally challengeds (often the same thing) will be prowling the streets looking for a random singing of the Billy Boys. Covid breach horror will be another tack (despite Sharkheid being largely ignored). Scumbag organisations like BBC Scotland, The Record and The Sun will do everything to downplay and tarnish our achievements this season and focussing on our (100% deserved) celebrations will be their way in.

"St. Johnstone's victory makes them Scotland's 2nd most successful club of the last ten years".

They are the most successful club in the country this year.

Good luck to them.

Feck them. 55 Is hurting them

Every time they utter a sound or print one line they just show how much 55 is hurting them. It’s actually got to the point is so funny seeing them squirm and try and negatively spin every aspect of our incredible season.
You know they look in here. We are revelling in their suffering. The day they are forced to report our title triumph will be delicious.

So is he trying to say we are a new club, or has he forgotten about the title of 2011? Basically, is he an idiot or a f....g idiot? The type of journalising you expect from a car park journalist I suppose.

BBC Scotland are nothing short of a rats nest of bitter publicly schooled pseudo intellectuals. A rancid hotbed of bigots brought up to hate Rangers and their fans.

The fact that they are still at it despite clearly been told that their behaviours was distasteful and unacceptable tells me that there is no way back for this shower of c v nts.

Do NOT forget the venom and the hatred spouted over the airways in 2012, the relentless attacks and lies, they were selective with their facts and light on substance. They piled on and put the boot in.

No other organisation incited and coordinated the movement “no to newco” like BBC Scotland. No one in this publicly funded body should ever be forgiven for what they done to us.

But, just you watch some of them squirm as they try to backtrack. These hoors never forget are the same sickening cabal of odious men children that put the boot in and took all those sly digs.

I predict that some despite skeletors wind up will start to try and curry favour with the support and the team.

Well SMSM bastards and yes I’m looking at you Spiers, Gordon, Guidi, Young, Hannah, Thomson, Keevins, Cosgrove you can all gtf.

We will never forget and we will NEVER forgive your part in the past ten years.

Provincial team in milking limited success shocker.

There are lots to be upset about. This isnt one of them. Let St Johnstone fans enjoy their celebrations. If the press report a few tongue in cheek statements? Not worth the effort being angry or even pointing out the silliness of it all.

Back