Skeletor saying SPFL season unlikely to be finished and legal advice being sought

I think it will be nill and void no winners, no relegation. That's the fairest way to deal with the exceptional circumstances. Tim's will get the nod for the CL spot, I think they'll except that outcome. However I think the argument is the money split, the scum will want the winners share, again I think they'll get that too.

Season declared null and void and we win league next season 20/21

And the mentally challengeds chase up the season 19/20 legally for the next 10 years to get it declared 9 in a row like they've done with resolution 12.

Means everyone's happy we win 55 and the next generation mentally challengeds have a reason to feel like the world is an injustice against them.

FFS don't give them ideas :D

I would be stunned if this ends differently than how I think it will be played out. If that does happen I truly hope the club has the appetite for a legal challenge.

I am presuming we have a different rulebook to other leagues, unless the rulebook is the same then surely we can't just follow others?

But what outcome are you wanting from a legal challenge?

It seems a pointless and expensive exercise. You're also suggesting we penalise ourselves further by sitting out of Europe, if need be. That's ridiculous.

No one cares about the title given world events. The only people seem to be a small group of tim-minded dullards. If they get awarded, let them celebrate an empty title. I certainly wouldn't want to be hindering our progress as a Club over it.
A small group? Don’t think it’s a small group.
So your suggesting the club roll over and do nothing, why am I not surprised at that.

A small group? Don’t think it’s a small group.
So your suggesting the club roll over and do nothing, why am I not surprised at that.

What are you insinuating?

I've asked the question - what do you want from the outcome of a legal challenge?

Of course, it's a small group. The world and society has got other things to deal with.

The reality is even if they did hand The scum paedo harbourers the title the reality is that it would just be a bigger asterisks to add to their so called 9 in a row and deep down they know it....it would put a slant on 10 in a row too if they were to get that!!!
This really allows us to have a right good noise up of them in my mind.....the chat amongst the more intelligent of that lot will undoubtedly be of concern with the taintiest title of the lot!! ;)

What are you insinuating?

I've asked the question - what do you want from the outcome of a legal challenge?

Of course, it's a small group. The world and society has got other things to deal with.
I’m insinuating that some of our support as I said have no fight in them.

Giving them the title without it being finished wouldn’t require much of a challenge and if it wasn’t the club would lose a great deal of support from disgruntled fans and Robertson knows it.

If your going to use a small group in world terms then that’s just daft, if you take as this country as I say it’s certainly not a small group.

Its simple, the precedent was set a long time ago and we were not aloud an extention in 2008! I fear the null and void decision will cost us the title this year but given the seriousness of what is going on with the coronavirus I would gracefully accept this decision as the right one in the name of integrity within our sport and Country!

This is what people are failing to grasp.

Award positions as they stand then at least two clubs, us and hearts take legal action gtd. Possibly clubs fighting for the other euro spot also.

Null and void means legal action from the tims, possibly other clubs depending on how european places are decided, sky tv, bt sport, sponsors and fans groups.

Finish the season means we avoid all this. Or it will rumble on for years and years in courtrooms and with some sets of fans feeling pissed off and threatning to walk away from the game altogether (could be us could be them) and I don't know about you but I can't be arsed with that.
Not sure how null and void can have the Tim’s taking legal action. On what grounds could they possibility claim it- the competition was incomplete. Don’t see on what grounds they could take it to court.
Declaring them champions is another matter altogether

If left solely down to the SPFL I would be stunned if they did anything other than hand the yahoos a title.

Probably 10 of the 12 clubs right now would be happy for the league to be called on placings currently and Hearts will be bribed making it 11-1.

This league makes up the rules as it goes along after they get the title the lobbying will start for them to be handed the Scottish cup as well or at the very least fit the semi and final into next season to guarantee them the trophy.

For me it is blindingly obvious. They will award the harbourers the title, then expand the league to 14 teams.

Their favourite team gets the title.
Hearts are not relegated.
Dundee Utd and possibly Dundee in the top division giving them another 'derby' to flog to the tv companies.

And above all else, we are the ones that will get shafted.

For me it is blindingly obvious. They will award the harbourers the title, then expand the league to 14 teams.

Their favourite team gets the title.
Hearts are not relegated.
Dundee Utd and possibly Dundee in the top division giving them another 'derby' to flog to the tv companies.

And above all else, we are the ones that will get shafted.

This won't be far from the outcome...

They will find a way of gifting the tramps it. One way or another. When we dispute it, the press will have an absolute field day. It's a win win for the SPFL, the tramps and the Mhedia. Everyone gets what they want and everyone gets to hate the big bad Ranjurs even more for making an issue when all other teams unanimously agree to it.

I'm gutted that the season is going to be null and void,I felt it in my gut that the game v the fhilth that we were robbed of 3 stick on points was going to be the corner turning game for us to go on a run to our 55th title.

I'm gutted that the season is going to be null and void,I felt it in my gut that the game v the fhilth that we were robbed of 3 stick on points was going to be the corner turning game for us to go on a run to our 55th title.

IF the league somehow miraculously restarted, this is still a possibility of course - which would be the get it right up ye to end all get it right up ye's. IMAGINE the timplosion.

I think folk underestimate the level of sewer rat they are dealing with when it comes to the mentally challengeds and their rancid club.

Folk mentioning that they would know it would be a hollow victory or have an asterisk beside it seem to forgot how morally bankrupt they are.

We are talking about a club who covered up a paedophile ring to keep their clubs reputation and success intact. A club that used the death of an ex-fringe player to have a game cancelled due to their squad being ravaged with injuries and suspensions.

That club and their support have no moral compass and are obsessed with winning at all cost regardless of whatever depraved level that takes them to. Accepting a title they hadn’t actually won would be small time for them given the levels they’ve stooped to in the past.

IF the league somehow miraculously restarted, this is still a possibility of course - which would be the get it right up ye to end all get it right up ye's. IMAGINE the timplosion.
Never mind the fhilths niar what about our 55th I think we should be declared champions or at least joint champions,Worth a legal challenge.

I’m insinuating that some of our support as I said have no fight in them.

Giving them the title without it being finished wouldn’t require much of a challenge and if it wasn’t the club would lose a great deal of support from disgruntled fans and Robertson knows it.

If your going to use a small group in world terms then that’s just daft, if you take as this country as I say it’s certainly not a small group.

It's not to do with having no fight, it's appreciating the reality of what can be achieved. I wouldn't expect the Club to remain quiet.

We can't afford an expensive legal challenge. The poster I responded to also suggested being out of Europe for at least a year would be worth it. That doesn't sound sensible given the consequences.

It is a small group. Leagues and sports around the world have halted. Scottish football means very little in the midst of it. To narrow it down to Scotland/UK, rational folks also appreciate the situation - who cares what Hartson, Sutton or Hugh Keevins think.

It's embarrassing it even has to be discussed. And that says everything about those who are pushing it.

If they are taking legal advice it should be fairly straight forward at least until clubs appeal it.

They just need someone to read the rules and provide an opinion on the subject and take it from there.

Almost 4 wks since the 1st UK morality. The peak is 2 weeks away at best- probably more. If the curve is normally distributed, I can't see any sports in the next 8 wks. 3 months is more likely. Fitness will have waned. Player contracts expired. Clubs may fold. 2020/21 needs to finish for the postponed Euros to start. 2019/20 season can't be finished safely, practically or with sporting integrity.

Almost 4 wks since the 1st UK morality. The peak is 2 weeks away at best- probably more. If the curve is normally distributed, I can't see any sports in the next 8 wks. 3 months is more likely. Fitness will have waned. Player contracts expired. Clubs may fold. 2020/21 needs to finish for the postponed Euros to start. 2019/20 season can't be finished safely, practically or with sporting integrity.

That might be secretly desired by them, it could mean they don't have the "relegation worry".

Reconstruction is the other possibility.

Although talk of that appears to have died down a bit over the last week or so, not too sure what the script is with voting and required approvals. Perhaps the mhedia lapdogs have checked and realised it’s a non-starter.

Were we not always told that league reconstruction would take a minimum of two seasons to introduce?

If Celtic are awarded the title do not expect Rangers to do anything. We will meekly accept the decision with some statement about 'being disappointed' blah blah.
When it comes to fighting their corner Celtic are lions and we are fucking kittens. Makes me puke.

Asterisk FC will be awarded the title. I’m baffled as to why anyone would imagine another outcome. This is nothing to do with integrity and everything to do with them getting what they want. Oh and I suspect a summertime weekend event with Saturday semi final and Sunday final to ensure Asterisk FC get a shot at a treble. %^*& illness and death, let’s just allow Asterisk FC another tainted award. Scum from womb to tomb.

Season declared null and void and we win league next season 20/21
And the mentally challengeds chase up the season 19/20 legally for the next 10 years to get it declared 9 in a row like they've done with resolution 12.
Means everyone's happy we win 55 and the next generation mentally challengeds have a reason to feel like the world is an injustice against them.
If we were smart we would propose right now that the prize money should be split evenly - either across the top twelve or, alternatively, prize money across all leagues pooled and split between the 42 clubs. This would surely entice enough clubs to vote for Null & Void to avoid titles being awarded.
We win 20/21 and clinch 55, the mentally challengeds (as you suggest) spend the next 10 years pleading to be awarded the 19/20 title so that they can claim 9 in a row while we submit a counter claim to be awarded the 19/20 title (which we could still win) in order that we can claim 20/21 as 2 in a row and title No 56 :)
And their inferiority complex would be stoked for years to come.

This is what people are failing to grasp.

Award positions as they stand then at least two clubs, us and hearts take legal action gtd. Possibly clubs fighting for the other euro spot also.

Null and void means legal action from the tims, possibly other clubs depending on how european places are decided, sky tv, bt sport, sponsors and fans groups.

Finish the season means we avoid all this. Or it will rumble on for years and years in courtrooms and with some sets of fans feeling pissed off and threatning to walk away from the game altogether (could be us could be them) and I don't know about you but I can't be arsed with that.
Am pretty sure no club can take a civil legal action against their national association or national league. It is prohibited by Fifa/Uefa rules.
When "we" were successful against the SFA in court it was Duff and Phelps,the administrators who brought the case not the club.I know it appears to hairspliting but true none the less

If we were smart we would propose right now that the prize money should be split evenly - either across the top twelve or, alternatively, prize money across all leagues pooled and split between the 42 clubs. This would surely entice enough clubs to vote for Null & Void to avoid titles being awarded.
We win 20/21 and clinch 55, the mentally challengeds (as you suggest) spend the next 10 years pleading to be awarded the 19/20 title so that they can claim 9 in a row while we submit a counter claim to be awarded the 19/20 title (which we could still win) in order that we can claim 20/21 as 2 in a row and title No 56 :)
And their inferiority complex would be stoked for years to come.

Perfect plan :cool:

Null and void is the only outcome if games are not completed.
It's pathetic to even think that a team would be awarded the title when they in reality haven't won it.
Only in the republic of Scotland would it be called for, as they act out f*cking banana republic stuff from a corrupt SFA.

Last edited:
Null and void

The season is done. Draw a line now and restructure for next season as it’ll likely be shorter as it wont start until sep/oct at earliest

Hearts to jump into bed (again) with the filth to avoid relegation and hand them the title. We all know it's coming. People who think they're going to null and void the league must be delirious as a result of this lockdown. They will get what they want, we will come out of it as "sore losers", "insensitive". History tells us this. Prepare for the carve up.
Forget Hearts.
We are our own worst enemy.
You just need to look at this thread.
Every bear has a starting point of Null and void.
Every mentally challenged wants the title.
It's not our fault we are decent human beings, but it's what wins them the big fights.

The fact is, at the half way stage we need to play St Johnstone and the league can finish, or the mentally challengeds game against them can be left to one side and we'd be champions.
We've as much a claim on the title as those bastards.
We should be reminding them of that.
And that way everyone works to the logical conclusion of null and void.

The only answer is null and void. The absolute one and only answer. The fact the SPFL and SFA are so desperate to give it to Celtic they will hold on for as long as possible.

If they can't get the league started again soon, without putting people's safety at risk, then there is simply no other option. Anything other than null and void should hit the SPFL and SFA with so much legal action they'll need to run to Celtic and Liewell for a bail out.

there’s much bigger things going on on the planet just now than sport. They need to announce its null and void and put an end to this pish

Heres my view on it.

If two or more teams can still mathmatecally claim a spot in a league then call it
Joint (whatever number they can reach)
And finish the league that way.

What I don’t get in this scenario about having to void the season.
The tv companies have still shown the product while it was available, still sold advertising on the back of the football being shown at the certain times of day & week.

surely the tv ££ deals will have to the spfl on a pro rata basis on this season

Does anyone know what will happen to the Euro coefficient points we picked up over the course of this season? If the Europa and Champions League are cancelled could our points be declared null and void?

Does anyone know what will happen to the Euro coefficient points we picked up over the course of this season? If the Europa and Champions League are cancelled could our points be declared null and void?

no i don't think so, all the chat about null and voids has always said stuff like goals scored by players etc will still count in the overall stats so i would think that co-efficient points would stand as they are.

Back