Skol Cup Final 1986

I think watching this is a better barometer of just how good Davie Cooper was, than the many compilations we see. Brilliant though they are.

First Old Firm game. Pal and me both 16 travelled up on train. Remember in Central station where they were all queuing round the perimeter but Rangers got the center. First time I have seen the pre-match build-up on TV but the "get your tits out for the boys" song brought back memories of the day. Another memory of the day was when McClair scored and how long it took for the sound of their fans to reach us in the middle of the Rangers end.
Great day, non-stop singing. Derek Ferguson had a great game. Wee Durranty was so dangerous and incisive as a midfielder.

That was my first Old Firm match and what a day it was. One of the best days of my life. I particularly remember how much I hated mojo, giving him plenty as he walked past us after being sent off. I later got to like him - a lot. Funny how your opinion of people can change :D

I was in the North Enclosure that day, stood next to the bheasts, was pretty hairy to say the least.

I was only 15 and quite remarkably remains the only time I've seen us play them in a Cup final.

Sitting watching the game with my dad. I was born in 96’ and always say to him, I wish I could have went to the football back in those days.
When I started going to games, I always wished I could have went to games before I was born as well -
especially when u heard of famous games, stories & players we had only heard of!
It's great though, that we can see old footage from a different era!

Back