Skov olsen on loan? (Possibility?)

We should no longer be an easy option for Clubs to farm out "Potential" or "lost their way" Loanies

Any we take on should be to OUR benefit, Loan to buy

Otherwise what is point of our own Youth Development ?

Whilst I can’t actually recall you posting anything on here, what I actually said wasn’t anything to do with us. It was about a Danish player playing in Italy for an Italian club.

I’m sorry if you thought that it was negative.

To be fair, calling somebody awful is generally not seen as a positive assessment :))

"A year of disappointment" isn't the most exciting assessment, but he's young and moving to Italy was probably a culture shock with a new style of football. Maybe our league would be the perfect place to him to rediscover his form.

About 30 posts on him in the transfer thread
All in the transfer thread. Surprisingly enough. ;) :)
I get there's a transfer thread but I'm also glad people take it upon themselves to post individual stories sometimes. Personally I don't go onto something like a transfer thread too often as you end up wading through pages and pages of utter shite and folk arguing.

Do we not play wingers or attacking wide
Players?

well "two tens" as they call it. more central than out and out wingers. im sure i seen sonewhere olsen hasnt been getting much gametime because their system doesnt suit him. im not sure they would send him to us when we dont really make the most of out and out wingers

I get there's a transfer thread but I'm also glad people take it upon themselves to post individual stories sometimes. Personally I don't go onto something like a transfer thread too often as you end up wading through pages and pages of utter shite and folk arguing.

That’s basically every thread these days mate, not just the transfer one. That one is bigger than most to be fair.

We should no longer be an easy option for Clubs to farm out "Potential" or "lost their way" Loanies

Any we take on should be to OUR benefit, Loan to buy

Otherwise what is point of our own Youth Development ?

I get the idea but I've always said that one player can be right for one club (or ten) and wrong for another. The one that sticks out most in memory is Forlan at Man Utd looking like a pub league player and then the Forlan at Atletico Madrid looking like the best centre forward in the world for a while.

I get the idea but I've always said that one player can be right for one club (or ten) and wrong for another. The one that sticks out most in memory is Forlan at Man Utd looking like a pub league player and then the Forlan at Atletico Madrid looking like the best centre forward in the world for a while.
Sanchez recently another example

Back