Skrtel confirms Rangers talks(Record)

Would love Skirtel. And a top class player like him in a player/coaching role would improve others around him as well surely.

Sounds too much like Alves to me...
Three yrs younger than Alves and still playing to a high level in Fenerbace’. Talking to a lad from Liverpool who I worked with for a few yrs and a massive liverpoool fan yesterday , saying skrtel, and I agree, is a player rangers need in the central of defence after watching the last two old firm games. Also added Gerrard will probably cherry pick the best of the Liverpool youth players , adding that they are very good players

Yes please. Even I would be improvement to our central defence. Skrtel is world class. Big name.

Not sure these are the type of players to go for. Nearing the end of his career. Possibly looking for a final pay day. No thanks.

Good mid to late 20s British defenders is what we need.

He'd be a good match against the hammer throwers like bowman. We've been crying out for a player like this.

Having said that I don't know what nick he's in just now..

Three yrs younger than Alves and still playing to a high level in Fenerbace’. Talking to a lad from Liverpool who I worked with for a few yrs and a massive liverpoool fan yesterday , saying skrtel, and I agree, is a player rangers need in the central of defence after watching the last two old firm games. Also added Gerrard will probably cherry pick the best of the Liverpool youth players , adding that they are very good players

Skrtel still looked of good quality in the games against Scotland recently.

A nasty b****** of a player that can defend & play (a bit!) if possible a no brainer I think

Not a pussy either, I saw him getting his head stapled back together down at Bornemouth, then ambles back on the park like nothing had happened. 33, so I would say a couple of good years ahead of him, maybe more with good younger legs beside him.

At 33 you'd expect he has a bit left. Played over 20 times this season and played a good amount of games the season before. Providing the fee and Wages were reasonable I don't think we could ask for much more.

An m&m would be better than Martin.
I was thinking this kind of Skittle, but it works either way:
wooden-skittle-21542073.jpg

Back