Sky Bet Boost (here we go again)

28-B17-C1-E-AD73-4-EB4-B744-4-C396-B43-DDF5.png

Never mind about the losing Aguero and Vardy shot bets....its a new weekend and this one is landing.

Sterling to have a shot on target - was 1/4 now evens.

Who’s in with me!
I want to say no but done it twice now so third time lucky surely.

Had a fiver left in my account so gone for it. Surprising since I've always wondered how Sterling can be such a good player when he can hardly kick a ball properly but here's hoping he can dribble the ball in instead

Paddy power doing same odds with Raul Jimenez for tonight’s game you can bet £20 with them.
Did the PP one last night, haven't decided on skybet. Sometimes Sterling has about 7 shots on target, other games he puts it over the bar from 2 feet...

A wee Norwich last minute winner brought home the treble last week, went for it again today.

Throw a tenner on it most weeks and I was about £500 up last year. There was a period in the season before last where it came in nine times in eleven weeks.

Chelsea, Watford and Bournemouth 7/1 today.

No doubt about it, that City injury list is a brutal one.

I'm guessing we'll see Raheem Sterling or Riyad Mahrez as a fill-in striker again today?
From the BBC, have now decided this is a banker

10spot on it. Lost all others so far I’ve played. Was going to put on last nights for Rual which came up but forgot

Did the PP one last night, haven't decided on skybet. Sometimes Sterling has about 7 shots on target, other games he puts it over the bar from 2 feet...
Usually when I back him he does that thing where runs towards goal and cant decide what he wants to do so does nothing

It's got a chance, due to the fact that Sterling is a greedy wee c**t.
This swung it for me. Plus It saves me having another bet on the game and getting far better value than real odds

No. He’s had a couple of attempts from long range but been blocked by defenders. He’s coming deep for the ball or playing really wide and going past people for the line when he’s getting it, not really trying to get in on goal.

Back