Sky bet boost - Raheem Sterling

Looked up his stats,

Started 21 games (2 sub) with 22 shots on target.

Good luck to everyone who is on.

I remember earlier in the season he was the boost for a game. A chance came to him about 2 yards out and he squared it. The bet didnt come in.

If he starts i think it's a good bet , unlike last week when it was Ings and PP were doing Werner . I bet both of them and lost. Also done the treble which lost !
I fancy the Sterling bet this week and i think the treble has a good chance , it came in midweek at 5/1 , both Brentford and Swansea were on it.

giphy.gif
Yep, I’m fully aware how it works

Best of luck with your bet
Wee can of juice for you

If he starts i think it's a good bet , unlike last week when it was Ings and PP were doing Werner . I bet both of them and lost. Also done the treble which lost !
I fancy the Sterling bet this week and i think the treble has a good chance , it came in midweek at 5/1 , both Brentford and Swansea were on it.
Barnsley are on a good run...I'm on..

Was wondering who was taking their turn to jinx this after I failed you all last week.

Like some sort of sadomasochistic, I’m in again, I’m addicted to the anger it brings B-)

Sterling to have a shot on target against West Ham, Evens. What could possibly go wrong?
SkyBet are doing this every weekend now and boosting to evens. It doesn’t come in more often than it does so if you bet it every weekend you’re pissing your money away. For that reason I have placed a fiver on it.....:shh:

This bet lasts an hour at most today,pep will surely only give him an hour playing time. Love Aguero though,one of my favourite players, IM IN

Not a sniff and I wouldn’t be surprised if Pep hooked him at half time for losing the ball in the lead up to West Ham’s equaliser.

Back