Sky Bet Boost

tenor.gif

Do bet 365 ever do things like this.

Just recently became 365 customer. Dont really like online stuff it's too easy to keep betting but since the bookies are shut need must.

I enjoy 365 but never saw a deal since I've joined

Just recently became 365 customer. Dont really like online stuff it's too easy to keep betting but since the bookies are shut need must.

Nah 365 are the worst in that regard, very best you’ll get is the occasional “bet £5 in play on game X get £5 free bet”.

I only use 365 for booking bet builders, any other bets I tend to use Hills because you are pretty much given a free bet with every bet via the scratch card thing.

Nah not really.

They do the occasional free in-play bet on big games (stake X, get X as a free bet), got an email about Liverpool v Man U earlier. And you get the odd loyalty bonus if you bet enough. And on the Saturday ITV races, if you back a winner at 4/1 or above you get a free bet to the same stake on the next race.

Nah 365 are the worst in that regard, very best you’ll get is the occasional “bet £5 in play on game X get £5 free bet”.

I only use 365 for booking bet builders, any other bets I tend to use Hills because you are pretty much given a free bet with every bet via the scratch card thing.

Ahh fair enough.

Cheers.

Nah not really.

They do the occasional free in-play bet on big games (stake X, get X as a free bet), got an email about Liverpool v Man U earlier. And you get the odd loyalty bonus if you bet enough. And on the Saturday ITV races, if you back a winner at 4/1 or above you get a free bet to the same stake on the next race.

Just got the liverpool one there.

Not the best but better than nothing.

Cheers.

Just stuck a tenner on that and a tenner on their bet boost treble of Leeds, Bournemouth and West Ham at 7/1. Can't wait to see them get fucked.

Don’t see that much of Wolves, are these guys regular starters and scorers?
I don’t understand a lot of the love Wolves seem to get, Jimenez is critical to their team but Neto is a good player & I’d imagine he’d shoot.

I don’t understand a lot of the love Wolves seem to get, Jimenez is critical to their team but Neto is a good player & I’d imagine he’d shoot.
My missus watched Wolves v Everton last week. Now she supports Wolves and Rangers :rolleyes:

She said Neto hurt his knee and played on but limping last week so I’m waiting to see who starts.

Moved away from the whole encouraging people to bet constantly approach really, going down the responsible route more and more - they also don't offer all the markets regarding transfers and who will manage who next etc... They are so big they know they don't really need to take the piss and cause problems for themselves as the industry is placed more and more under the microscope.

Moved away from the whole encouraging people to bet constantly approach really, going down the responsible route more and more - they also don't offer all the markets regarding transfers and who will manage who next etc... They are so big they know they don't really need to take the piss and cause problems for themselves as the industry is placed more and more under the microscope.

Online stuff could lead to a rabbit hole for some folk so it's understandable I suppose.

Roll on bookies opening again, prefer that than online tbh

Online stuff could lead to a rabbit hole for some folk so it's understandable I suppose.

Roll on bookies opening again, prefer that than online tbh
So do I but noticed online odds are a lot better, probably a simple business strategy to encourage folk online & then close shops.

So do I but noticed online odds are a lot better, probably a simple business strategy to encourage folk online & then close shops.

You get online prices in store if you use the machine to pick your coupon. Also with ladbrokes you can cash out a paper coupon early by going onto the grid website without having to sign up or log in to anything

Back