Sky Boost today

Here we go again. Think the only result I’ve had with this was Bruno Fernandes and it took until the last kick of the ball. First minute please Augero, so I can reinvest it haha

He better be leading the comeback now (actually, I don't care if they win, a toe poke straight at the keeper will do)

Just had a thought, was it not West Ham that Leicester were playing when Vardy one didn’t come in , hope they aren’t a bad omen for today!!

City not at the races and Aguero doesn’t look at it at all, wouldn’t be surprised to see him taken off at half time. He was just wandering about at walking pace in the lead up to half time there.

Unbelievable, waste of a tenner. Also stuck another bet with shots on target for Aguero and Sterling combined. Barely a touch of the ball for either in 45 minutes.

Well folks I have a fiver left in my skybet. Might as well use it up on the 3pm k/os
I'm not planning on topping up the account this month.
Any decent accas to keep me in the game or just throw it on anything as its going to end in the same result? FF curse and all that.
I don't tend to do corners, bookings etc. Btts or home / away tend to be what I focus on. Probably explains why I lose.

Well folks I have a fiver left in my skybet. Might as well use it up on the 3pm k/os
I'm not planning on topping up the account this month.
Any decent accas to keep me in the game or just throw it on anything as its going to end in the same result? FF curse and all that.
I don't tend to do corners, bookings etc. Btts or home / away tend to be what I focus on. Probably explains why I lose.
Clasico btts
not on its own obviously

Well that was a kick in the proverbials. Ah well, was still a good bet prior to kick off. Sky must be delighted, will leave these ones alone for a bit as I shouldn’t get so easily enticed on an evens bet.

Clasico btts
not on its own obviously
Done a 4 fold
Btts
El classico
Wigan v Portsmouth
Stoke v Brentford
Man utd v Chelsea

Definitely won't be touching the 1 plus shot on target bet again. Got lucky with Fernandes a few weeks back. Lost the rest since.

Back