Sky Boost today

Done a 4 fold
Btts
El classico
Wigan v Portsmouth
Stoke v Brentford
Man utd v Chelsea

Definitely won't be touching the 1 plus shot on target bet again. Got lucky with Fernandes a few weeks back. Lost the rest since.
What odds did you get for that?

Why did Man City not sign a striker in the transfer window? A striker would have scored that Sterling chance. IMO they won't challenge for the title this season.

My mates done it four times, only time it won was Fernandes last minute penalty against Brighton.

Bookies must be raking it in.

Burn the OP :D
Not much of a gambler but between today’s and Vardys £20 down.
The guy that picks them at Sky getting carried round the office again,

had a fiver on the boost. Withdrew 30 and stuck a fiver on Khabib and jared to win by no or tko . Will keep the other tenner for tomorrow

Anyone listen to my sage advice?
Wish I'd stuck more than a fiver on this one
Went for it too but s’hat it and cashed out for £30. Tbf happy I did because i’d have been pulling my hair out around the 90th min mark!

had a fiver on the boost. Withdrew 30 and stuck a fiver on Khabib and jared to win by no or tko . Will keep the other tenner for tomorrow
You not got the offer for the Man U v Chelsea game? Place £5 in play bet in first half and get free £5 bet for the 2nd?

After their success today they’ve put the same offer on for tomorrow, this time it’s for Calvert Lewis to have 1+ shot on target v Southampton.

After their success today they’ve put the same offer on for tomorrow, this time it’s for Calvert Lewis to have 1+ shot on target v Southampton.
James Rodriguez possibly out and Richarlison suspended he might not get too many chances, risky one.

Back