Sky Boost today

giphy.gif

Will he definitely start the game though? Just back from injury and Pep does rotate quite a bit.

Would presume he starts - Jesus is still injured unless he plays Sterling as a false 9....which I can’t see happening because he isn’t suited to that role at all.

Tenner is on obviously.
Also quite like Crystal Palace, Norwich and Reading at 8/1

Not doing it because I do these all the time with Vardy, Fernandes and KDB et al. I never seem to get them in, that said I did get Werner & Havertz a few weeks ago.

Done the Bruno Fernandez one a few weeks back, final whistle went but went to var and he got a pen in the 96th minute or something. Hopefully this ones a bit easier

Done the Bruno Fernandez one a few weeks back, final whistle went but went to var and he got a pen in the 96th minute or something. Hopefully this ones a bit easier
If your talking about Brighton it was after full time had been called hilariously :)

Seemed like free money on Vardy a few weeks ago as well and look how that turned out.....

anyway, £15 on this one!

They have mugged us with same bets recently on Havertz then Vardy having 1 SOT and it not winning..
THAT SAID..
Max £10 for me as it’s a no brainier and great bet, if it doesn’t come in - it’s still a great statistical bet.

Is he definitely starting today?

Just realised the ridiculousness of that question. What I mean is, I thought he was struggling with injury?

Back