Sky channel 435 - La Liga TV

Ah I think it depended what they showing from here but before the last deal it was limited to those and maybe Atletico Madrid games

I like watching the other games as you might the odd decent game from them

Remember watching the Seville Derby on Sky Sports 1 a few times on it, was plenty from my memory. Sunday night La Liga was often the only other live show as well as Golf on Sky.

I can't believe Sky would not renew at such a cheap price.

At that time Ronaldo and Neymar (possibly) were still in that league.

As well as Messi, Suarez, Ramos etc

La Liga must have stunned by Sky's low offer to continue to broadcast it and even went out they way to help the UK market with the blackout issue moved the Saturday 5pm kick-off to 5.15pm as one time they scheduled Barcelona v Real Madrid in that slot we couldn't see the 1st 15 mins of the game

Remember watching the Seville Derby on Sky Sports 1 a few times on it, was plenty from my memory. Sunday night La Liga was often the only other live show as well as Golf on Sky.

Yes that is true Sunday night La Liga mostly down to the fact that most games were still Sunday so there was always a late game on before they started to move games around the weekend

Flicking though the channels I've just come across this and I have Osasuna v Levante on live. Is this normally free to air??

I don't have Premier Sports, so any reason why this is getting shown?? It doesn't say 'free view' or anything like that. Have I just missed this channel for the past few months?? Seems too good to be true.

Never knew the channel existed. Appreciate the heads up. Cheers

Valencia Barcelona pre game is on just now but can't see them broadcasting the game live at 3:00 tho

Real Madrid can go top this weekend. Apparently Barcelona coach setien is merely keeping the managers seat warm until the summer?

Sure it was like that a few years ago, I was at Ibrox then watched delayed coverage in drop

Some decent matches have clashed with it the last few years. Just makes me laugh that’s it’s best match of weekend in the league but you can’t watch it legally, like today’s one.

Back