Sky Customer Service

If they could bring the playlist feature over to Q it would be amazing I like the idea of having shows from different apps stored as a playlist.

Has premier sports went on glass yet last I checked it hadn't?

No, in fact that’s the one thing really bugging me at the moment.

If you want Premier Sports, you have to subscribe through Prime. You can then watch it on the Prime app on your glass.

But it would be nice if they got their finger out and added it directly - I don’t know why that hasn’t happened yet but surely only a matter of time.

Personally I would stick with sky Q TV spec is poor for what you are paying for if Internet goes down you are left with an expensive ornament.

If you want sky as a streaming service wait until the stand alone pucks come out even then not for me I will stick with Q as glass doesn't come close to it.
Is there much discount on it for staff just out curiosity I looked there for a package on biggest tv with sports and hdr 91.50 a month

Is there much discount on it for staff just out curiosity I looked there for a package on biggest tv with sports and hdr 91.50 a month
When the tv offers came through for staff I'm sure it was something like £100 off the cost of tv.

Do you have sky just now?

Virgin Media have left a 90 year old relative of mine (who lives alone) without access to make or receive calls from his landline for the last month.

We decided to switch him to Sky last week after engineers failed to turn up several times and being stuck with all day appointments that range from 8am-9pm. An engineer finally turned up on Friday but the phone still isn’t working and his Alexa is no longer connected to the broadband.

VM have refused to release his landline number twice and going through the process with Sky for the third time now.

We have racked up 20+ hours on this already and contacted his local MSP (not holding out much hope there).

Sky have been much better to deal with over the phone so I’ll be cancelling my VM broadband next so they have lost another customer.

If you're with O2, go for the Volt package.
I left sky 8 months ago, they wouldn't give me a new deal less than £135.
Went for Volt (Virgin + O2).
I'm £79pm, £25 of which is paid to O2 for a sim, unlimited voice, txt and data.
The £54 goes to virgin for all their channels, all sky channels (sports, movies etc) and all BT sports.
I was even allowed to port my old mobile number onto new sim.
Sky were calling every other day for me to go back, but when they asked about my new deal, said it was amazing and couldn't beat it.
Oh, 1gb broadband too
You sure? Thats crazy cheap.

I've only got BT Sport on Virgin for an extra 17 a month no contract. Actually surprised how much live EPL, Serie A and Ligue football is on it. Can't complain especially with UHD included

Back