Sky Customer Service

buster60

Phoned Sky to ask them to add BT Sport to my Sky package this afternoon.
Spoke to a very pleasant lady who sounded as if she might be from the West Indies. Her very first question was "Is this to watch the Rangers game tonight?"
Asked her why she was asking that question and she said that there were loads of Rangers fans calling today to get fixed up for the game tonight.
The service from Sky was first class but it's unfortunate that we cannot buy these games through the club. Rather give them the money were it possible. Shame that it ain't.

Spoke to a very pleasant lady who sounded as if she might be from the West Indies. Her very first question was "Is this to watch the Rangers game tonight?"
Asked her why she was asking that question and she said that there were loads of Rangers fans calling today to get fixed up for the game tonight.
The service from Sky was first class but it's unfortunate that we cannot buy these games through the club. Rather give them the money were it possible. Shame that it ain't.
Sadly BTSport have exclusive rights to the CL Play-Off Round as well as all group stage games. Nothing the Club can do about that unfortunately.

Customer Service from Sky is generally excellent.

Last time I phoned the guy was trying to save me money, first ditched the kids channels and then said “Are you an F1 fan?”, doubtless expecting me to say No so he could save me a bit of money there by ditching that too

Back fired when I told him I live and breathe it though

Wish I could get a decent deal with the c*nts 12 years with them and paying £150 that’s for main box in the living room and one up stairs - no movies just BT and sky sports.

Anybody able to sort me a deal :D.
You need to call them and tell them you are cancelling.
Look online first and tell them of the better deals you can get ( there will be loads from Virgin and BT for new customers)
Once you tell them you are cancelling they will try to get you better deals.
You could also be even bolder and dont accept the first deals they offer.
Tell them you still want to cancel and they will put you through to the "cancellations" department. They have even better deals to try to keep you.

At the end of it all, you still dont have to cancel, but you should give this a try.

Wish I could get a decent deal with the c*nts 12 years with them and paying £150 that’s for main box in the living room and one up stairs - no movies just BT and sky sports.

Phone and cancel they will come back with a new deal or cancel and if you have someone else in the house I will give you a friends and family code for them to go as a new customer

You need to call them and tell them you are cancelling.
Look online first and tell them of the better deals you can get ( there will be loads from Virgin and BT for new customers)
Once you tell them you are cancelling they will try to get you better deals.
You could also be even bolder and dont accept the first deals they offer.
Tell them you still want to cancel and they will put you through to the "cancellations" department. They have even better deals to try to keep you.

At the end of it all, you still dont have to cancel, but you should give this a try.

Every time I’ve tried that they just say - see ya.

Tbf never had the full banana so no wonder.

I’ve just phoned and cancelled. Was on 18 month contract at £81 per month. Offered the same for another 18 months. Still cancelling. Everything is available much cheaper elsewhere.

Had that before.

You explain everything to one idiot and they pass you on and have to explain it again and repeat until you hang up :D
Whenever on a call with someone in customer services, make sure you tell them to write in notes full situation so next agent can read it and be easier for you to deal with. A lot just do quick short handed notes, inform them you want to hear notes they’ve written for next agent. Always get names, incase you’ve to complain about something, the names you give will match the name foot print on your account notes.

Whenever on a call with someone in customer services, make sure you tell them to write in notes full situation so next agent can read it and be easier for you to deal with. A lot just do quick short handed notes, inform them you want to hear notes they’ve written for next agent. Always get names, incase you’ve to complain about something, the names you give will match the name foot print on your account notes.
If they are doing job properly you shouldn't need to ask problem is you get lazy people that just note customer called spoke about price and that's it.

Some won't give you a name but every call is attached to a username so easy to find and pull call to be listened to.

That some cost pal.
I chucked Sky 3 years ago after being with them for 19 years, partly due to the costs and party due to a house move. As soon as I chucked it they were continually phoning me to come back and offering deals,which to be honest annoyed me as no deals are offered whilst i was a customer.
Haven't went back, just stick to Netflix and Prime etc .. can always get the Rangers game somewhere. To be honest, the only thing I miss is the Golf coverage.

If they are doing job properly you shouldn't need to ask problem is you get lazy people that just note customer called spoke about price and that's it.

Some won't give you a name but every call is attached to a username so easy to find and pull call to be listened to.
Most are lazy and bored with job and just do what’s easier for them. I know shouldn’t need to ask but I find it helps much more.

Yeah it is their digital foot print that’s left.

I have cancelled twice and never got any calls from them

They used to run a “live chat” service that was good but they scrapped thst.

Any time I tried to phone them I spent ages on hold so gave up

If you're with O2, go for the Volt package.
I left sky 8 months ago, they wouldn't give me a new deal less than £135.
Went for Volt (Virgin + O2).
I'm £79pm, £25 of which is paid to O2 for a sim, unlimited voice, txt and data.
The £54 goes to virgin for all their channels, all sky channels (sports, movies etc) and all BT sports.
I was even allowed to port my old mobile number onto new sim.
Sky were calling every other day for me to go back, but when they asked about my new deal, said it was amazing and couldn't beat it.
Oh, 1gb broadband too

Phone and cancel they will come back with a new deal or cancel and if you have someone else in the house I will give you a friends and family code for them to go as a new customer

Will do mate, I’m sure they want to keep us but it’s more of a you need us than we need you if we’ve been with them for 12 year.

Will do mate, I’m sure they want to keep us but it’s more of a you need us than we need you if we’ve been with them for 12 year.
They are now realising people have options out there and cost of living means people want to cancel. Managers are moaning about team sales being down so would much rather keep someone on a reduced price deal than lose completely.

How much was it to add bt sports pal?

How much that cost mate ?

Phoned earlier too and added it also, took 5 minutes to get through which shocked me and the lad i got was English but when i asked how long till its active he immediately said "it'll be on in plenty time for the Rangers game"

Could anyone please give me the Customer Service number?
Customer Service from Sky is generally excellent.

Last time I phoned the guy was trying to save me money, first ditched the kids channels and then said “Are you an F1 fan?”, doubtless expecting me to say No so he could save me a bit of money there by ditching that too

Back fired when I told him I live and breathe it though
Lucky you, could you give me the customer service number?

They are now realising people have options out there and cost of living means people want to cancel. Managers are moaning about team sales being down so would much rather keep someone on a reduced price deal than lose completely.
Good to know - my offer ran out this month and its going up to 150 on my next payment. Called to see what offers they have and best they could do was 113 without movies.

Will call them again and see if they try to retain me! Only really want sports...

Sky are always brilliant! Was on the phone to BT yesterday to get the monthly pass added, the guy said that we crashed their online server for doing it that way. He renewed it, wished us well, hoped we took “their” TV money as we were unlucky in Seville last year.

The service from Sky was first class but it's unfortunate that we cannot buy these games through the club. Rather give them the money were it possible. Shame that it ain't. Your lucky should call virgin media worst customer Service ever shocking

Could anyone please give me the Customer Service number?

Lucky you, could you give me the customer service number?

How long have you been a customer mate? There is a number for VIP Platinum customers on the Sky VIP app.

I think it gets you better service

What’s yer honest opinion on glass?

What’s yer honest opinion on glass?
Personally I would stick with sky Q TV spec is poor for what you are paying for if Internet goes down you are left with an expensive ornament.

If you want sky as a streaming service wait until the stand alone pucks come out even then not for me I will stick with Q as glass doesn't come close to it.

It’s excellent. The early adopters were Guinea pigs, it was released riddled with bugs but it’s now almost flawless. If you’re content to pay that price for a mid range Tv.

But you’ll soon be able to get it on your own tv rather than buy theirs
When it first came out people were having constant drop out of connection.

It's good for people in MDU or high-rise buildings but doesn't come close to Q.

When it first came out people were having constant drop out of connection.

It's good for people in MDU or high-rise buildings but doesn't come close to Q.

No I’d agree with that and I only got it because I couldn’t get a dish up in my new flat.

Ultimately most people will never prefer the streaming option to the physical recording.

But I love the interface and I love the playlist concept

No I’d agree with that and I only got it because I couldn’t get a dish up in my new flat.

Ultimately most people will never prefer the streaming option to the physical recording.

But I love the interface and I love the playlist concept
If they could bring the playlist feature over to Q it would be amazing I like the idea of having shows from different apps stored as a playlist.

Has premier sports went on glass yet last I checked it hadn't?

Back