Sky in Italy - Neymar to Barcelona deal agreed

SuperGers07

from Gianluca di Marzio

It is made for the return to Barcelona for Neymar . The Brazilian striker leaves the PSG after just two seasons to return to blaugrana. Agreement reached both between clubs and between Barcelona and the player. In the next few hours the signatures, to formalize the return of Neymar to the Camp Nou. After being the most expensive shot in history, Neymar returns to where he made his European debut.

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/calciomercato-barcellona-neymar-firma

Well what a f.ucking waste of time that was.

He should have just stayed at Barcelona in the first place.
Meh, when your as good as he is and you know you'll always be in Messi's shadow at Barcelona, you have to admit that'd probably piss you off a bit aswell.

Not that going to PSG got him anywhere mind you so I agree with you, but I see why he wanted out aswell.

Meh, when your as good as he is and you know you'll always be in Messi's shadow at Barcelona, you have to admit that'd probably piss you off a bit aswell.

Not that going to PSG got him anywhere mind you so I agree with you, but I see why he wanted out aswell.

Typical of Neymar's character to see Messi as a rival, not a team mate.

Money aside - because he was also earning huge money at Barcelona - he's just wasted two years of his prime in what is widely considered a bit of a joke league.

Well what a f.ucking waste of time that was.

He should have just stayed at Barcelona in the first place.

The transfer fee was 222m Euro from Barca to PSG, with signing on fees between 15 and 20% these days

Unfortunately agents and money are the cancer of the game

The transfer fee was 222m Euro from Barca to PSG, with signing on fees between 15 and 20% these days

Unfortunately agents and money are the cancer of the game

Bottom line though, what can he do with that money that he couldn't have done with what he would have earned at Barcelona these past two years?

He wasn't playing for East Fife on £100 a week.

Now here he is, tail between his legs, going back to Barcelona, admitting he was wrong.

He'll never have the class of Messi or Ronaldo on or off the pitch.

Bottom line though, what can he do with that money that he couldn't have done with what he would have earned at Barcelona these past two years?

Now here he is, tail between his legs, going back to Barcelona, admitting he was wrong.

His ego doesn’t allow him to play second fiddle, but he found himself even being upstaged at PSG by Mbappe.

And now as you say here he is back where he started playing third fiddle to Messi and Griezmann

His ego doesn’t allow him to play second fiddle, but he found himself even being upstaged at PSG by Mbappe.

And now as you say here he is back where he started playing third fiddle to Messi and Griezmann
He’s not going to be playing second fiddle to Griezmann. Neymar is the bigger star by far. Everyone (Ronaldo aside) is second fiddle to Messi.

Barca have always been my wee team but can’t stand the wee cunt these days

Ronaldo? The guy that paid £300k to a bird to keep her mouth shut when he raped her? Aye he's got hunners of class off the park him....

Back