Sky Live games announced - September OF game date confirmed

Saturday 30th July: Livingston vs Rangers, kick-off 12pm

Sunday 31st July: Opposition vs Aberdeen, kick-off 4.30pm

Sunday 7th August: Hibernian vs Hearts, kick-off 12pm

Sunday 14th August: Kilmarnock vs Opposition, kick-off 12pm

Saturday 20th August: Hibernian vs Rangers, kick-off 12.30pm

Sunday 28th August: Dundee United vs Opposition, kick-off12pm

Saturday 3rd September: Opposition vs Rangers, kick-off 12.30pm

How come our home OF games are never a Saturday? Seems to happen quite a bit at the piggery.
Don't think the venue has much to do with it. There was a period a few years ago where we had a fair few Saturday games against them at Ibrox.

On this occasion the September game has to remain the Saturday due to either them or us having a potential CL fixture the following Tuesday.

Got a gig in St Lukes that night so hopefully we batter them, they have their usual Tim on Tim scraps and go home before the gig starts.

I'll be in the air coming home from Majorca as the game at the piggery kicks off, should land just as the game will be finishing!

No real surprise on those dates

Interesting their game with Ross County away remains a Saturday 3pm expect a couple of ours to do the same throughout the season

Next away game for us is Aberdeen away on September 10th wonder how long they wait to decide to that that one as can be either day depending what we do in European qualifier but need to be the Saturday as it stands

Saturday 30th July: Livingston vs Rangers, kick-off 12pm

Sunday 31st July: Opposition vs Aberdeen, kick-off 4.30pm

Sunday 7th August: Hibernian vs Hearts, kick-off 12pm

Sunday 14th August: Kilmarnock vs Opposition, kick-off 12pm

Saturday 20th August: Hibernian vs Rangers, kick-off 12.30pm

Sunday 28th August: Dundee United vs Opposition, kick-off12pm

Saturday 3rd September: Opposition vs Rangers, kick-off 12.30pm
Haha well done that man was looking at it for a few seconds then it clicked!

I'll be in the air coming home from Majorca as the game at the piggery kicks off, should land just as the game will be finishing!
Sky plus turn phone off straight home and watch it as live mate

Any for the game against Opposition FC, I am likely to be at Rock of Ages for the Matinee performance at the Kings in Glasgow, unless I can get out of it! It will probably be 2.30 curtain up. Rearranged from Covid from last year/year before or something

Any pub close by that would be safe to watch? I'm guessing I'll only get away with the 1st half!

How come our home OF games are never a Saturday? Seems to happen quite a bit at the piggery.

I'd say if anything it's the opposite. We've had quite a few Saturday ones in recent years. This is their first Saturday one with fans in for a few season.

Last season one was a Wednesday and one was a Sunday.

Season before they had a Saturday for the first game (Goldson double) but was a lockdown.

Season before that was the Katic game (Sunday)

One before that was two Sundays. (Ntcham winner and the one Buff got sent off early)

Before that they won the league on the last one on the Sunday and I can't remember when the first one was. Think it was the 0-0 New Year game that Bates had a good game after Alves came off.

One before that was a Sunday. Clint Hill game and we go on.....

So it's been a while.

Last edited:
Bugger I’m on the train to the Taylor Hawkins tribute gig on the 3rd, hoped it would be the 4th so I could watch on the way home.

Will be in Miami for game against that shower of sh**e on September 3rd, any ideas where I could see it (7-30am) ?

I’ll be docking into Barbados on a cruise ship for the game against the opposition. Hopefully I’ll pick it up some way

Back