Emiliano Sala

If it's been missing since last night and still no news then it's not going to end well is it? Absolutely tragic.

And they say flying is the safest way to travel, maybe on a big plane but the small ones don’t seem as safe.
Can only hope this ends well

And they say flying is the safest way to travel, maybe on a big plane but the small ones don’t seem as safe.
Can only hope this ends well
Well statistically you are far more likely to be in a car crash than a plane crash, it's just that when they do happen of course it's far more tragic. I personally would never go on a single prop plane, certainly not the distance he was going as well.

Now 15 hours since radar lost them so it’s looking like a bad one.
Thoughts and prayers with all on board and their families. Reach out to the club and fans in Cardiff.
Horrible news

Well statistically you are far more likely to be in a car crash than a plane crash, it's just that when they do happen of course it's far more tragic. I personally would never go on a single prop plane, certainly not the distance he was going as well.
That’s why I said small planes as there is not a month goes by without some small craft or helicopter getting into trouble.

Scary reading.

I know it doesn't help the tragedy but with a few flights that have turned tragic over the last few years should they not be looking to modernise the black box? 15 hours is a long long time.

That’s why I said small planes as there is not a month goes by without some small craft or helicopter getting into trouble.

Not a day goes past when someone isn't killed on the roads in a car accident.

It just seems that we accept that for whatever reason and drive all the time without consideration for it.

Terrible news for the family of the pilot and the player.

Still no positive news breaking, I am hoping for the best, but now fearing the worst. It's tragic.

Very sad, think he only signed a couple of days ago.
Can't imagine there will be any positive outcome

Cardiff City's new £15m striker Emiliano Sala is feared dead after his private plane disappears over Channel Islands en route to Wales – just hours after saying his 'last goodbye' to former team-mates in France
  • Premier League footballer Emiliano Sala was one of two people on board Piper Malibu missing off Alderney
  • Cardiff City FC reported 'genuine concerns' for Argentine striker who signed record £15m deal on Saturday
  • 28-year-old forward had left Nantes yesterday evening to travel to Cardiff to report for training this morning
  • Sala posted photo on Instagram saying his 'last goodbye' to former teammates hours before plane vanished
  • Sala's family remain in Argentina and his father Horacio said he was 'desperate' for news about his missing son
  • French police and Nantes Football Club confirmed Sala was on aircraft which lost contact yesterday evening

Been following this all morning, can only pray for what’s gonna be a miracle now if they are found alive after this amount of time, still got my fingers crossed for a positive outcome though. Thoughts go out to their families also.

This is absolutely horrendous news. It seems unlikely that there will b a positive outcome, sadly. Hopefully I am wrong.

Helicopters are mental, don't trust them one bit. I do aero engineering at uni and I know hardly anyone who would happily fly on a heli.

Really sad news. The guy was just about to start a new chapter in his career and something like this happens:(

Terrible story and heart goes out to all the families of those involved

Even if they miraculously go at into water alive, searchers saying they couldn’t survive more than an hour

Horrendous

Back