Sky reporting that Neil Banfield, Damien Matthew and Harry Watling are expected to join as coaches.

ssblue

Bringing his QPR guys with him apparently.

Banfield a very experienced coach who was at Arsenal under Wenger, Matthew coached at various levels down south before joining QPR in June and Watling a young coach who Beale also brought to QPR in the summer.

Last edited:
From a few months ago:

Last edited:
Bet they are shocked when they look our technique and stats at set piece both defensive and attacking. We have been gash at them for a while.

And shake a clenched fist at them if they were really angry
aac3042698c7bd497f3af3e4cd404add.jpg

I've never understood why people are so fixated on the use of iPads - pretty much all elite clubs use them to review things these days.
To be fair when players are struggling and look to the bench and they are all sitting down staring at an iPad it gives the players the wrong impression. If they have to be used, one coach should be allowed only. It’s a bad look for players and fans

Pretty pleasing this. GVB had a very young coaching staff, highly rated but with little experience. Think having an older head with more than 20 years at Arsenal will be a big help.

I would still like us to have a Scottish coach, someone who knows the league inside out.

Rage.
The Rangers support DEMANDS rage on the touchline every game.
We demand shouting, foul language, spitting and a beetroot coupon.
A general " get intae thum " attitude.
Or else.
Any new management team has been warned.
I don’t want that, but I want a manager who’ll call out injustices and stand up for the players. A bit of siege mentality would do this squad a power of good - been far too laissez faire this season.

To be fair when players are struggling and look to the bench and they are all sitting down staring at an iPad it gives the players the wrong impression. If they have to be used, one coach should be allowed only. It’s a bad look for players and fans
Players don’t literally look to the bench surely ? Is that why we let all those runners at Parkpaed 4-0 game escape there markers
Can honestly say in all my time of playing I never once thought to look to the bench . There’s a game happening that needs total focus .

I don’t want that, but I want a manager who’ll call out injustices and stand up for the players. A bit of siege mentality would do this squad a power of good - been far too laissez faire this season.
Correct.
Just a bit of low grade humour from me.
Although slightly worrying is that comments from the QPR fans seem to indicate their team has been terrible at set pieces all season.

I'm afraid that these two score very low on the Staunchometer. Not a good start, Mr Beale!!! Where is Kevin Thomson!!!

Easily one of the best days on social media ever. It was the day after the 1-0 win over them year we won the league.

I know some people had an awful time during lockdown but honestly, it provided some of the funniest moments I've ever known.

We were lucky that two or three of us managed to watch a lot of the games together. Our EL games going so well, with them generally providing a Shane Duffy inspired laugh-a-thon the same evening, were a Thursday highlight that rivalled the glory days of going to Trash and having a night out for £20 in the 90s.

You really couldn't have written a better way to enjoy the demise of their holy grail

Rage.
The Rangers support DEMANDS rage on the touchline every game.
We demand shouting, foul language, spitting and a beetroot coupon.
A general " get intae thum " attitude.
Or else.
Any new management team has been warned.
Yes, dig out videos of the late great Jim Lambie, he managed to split a swear word to insert another, I once heard him call a ref a bassfuckintard

Back