Sky reporting that Neil Banfield, Damien Matthew and Harry Watling are expected to join as coaches.

I know some people had an awful time during lockdown but honestly, it provided some of the funniest moments I've ever known.

We were lucky that two or three of us managed to watch a lot of the games together. Our EL games going so well, with them generally providing a Shane Duffy inspired laugh-a-thon, the same evening were a Thursday night highlight that rivalled the glory days of going to Trash and having a night out for £20 in the 90s.

You really couldn't have written a better way to enjoy the demise of their holy grail
The period from the 2-0 win at Parkhead in October through to them getting beat by St Mirren at the end of January is genuinely one of my favourite football periods.

I was listening to superscoreboard every night, finding streams to watch their games. The night they stormed towards the team buses filled me with so much joy. Obviously not great at the moment but football has always worked in cycles so we'll be back on top and laughing again soon enough.

To be fair when players are struggling and look to the bench and they are all sitting down staring at an iPad it gives the players the wrong impression. If they have to be used, one coach should be allowed only. It’s a bad look for players and fans
You’ve obviously never played candy crush before. It’s addictive. And great for de-stressing! I think we need more iPads.

The period from the 2-0 win at Parkhead in October through to them getting beat by St Mirren at the end of January is genuinely one of my favourite football periods.

I was listening to superscoreboard every night, finding streams to watch their games. The night they stormed towards the team buses filled me with so much joy. Obviously not great at the moment but football has always worked in cycles.

Yup, that entire period provided as much entertainment as a lot of our NIAR.

It felt like weeks of euphoria to rival the events of Helicopter Sunday.

I never watch their games but they were playing Hibs at The Piggery one night and my missus told me to come and watch the last five minutes and she was certain Hibs were going to score. Sure enough they popped in a last minute goal.

Everything just fell in to place. I think after everything we'd been through it just made the entire thing more sweet than you could imagine.

Pretty pleasing this. GVB had a very young coaching staff, highly rated but with little experience. Think having an older head with more than 20 years at Arsenal will be a big help.

I would still like us to have a Scottish coach, someone who knows the league inside out.
Not being funny, but Beale had over 3 years in our league. He surely learned everything he needs to learn about Scottish football in that time. Let's face it, there's not a lot to learn!

Bet they are shocked when they look our technique and stats at set piece both defensive and attacking. We have been gash at them for a while.
I would think they will think its strange that we currently have 1 out swinging corner that we do exclusively every single time.

Watched the highlights of the QPR games on YouTube this morning and to be fair, this may seem impossible but they look worse than us at defending set pieces.
Surely not. They have Balogun. Our defence would have been tighter than a nun's vag if we'd kept him, according to many on here.

To be fair when players are struggling and look to the bench and they are all sitting down staring at an iPad it gives the players the wrong impression. If they have to be used, one coach should be allowed only. It’s a bad look for players and fans
Ahahahaha!

Rage.
The Rangers support DEMANDS rage on the touchline every game.
We demand shouting, foul language, spitting and a beetroot coupon.
A general " get intae thum " attitude.
Or else.
Any new management team has been warned.
580b57fbd9996e24bc43bb44.png

I've never understood why people are so fixated on the use of iPads - pretty much all elite clubs use them to review things these days.
I’m sure they get real time data fed to them from the tracking harnesses the players wear these days.

Back