Sky Sport transfer channel

Earl of Leven

Official Ticketer
Watched a few minutes. Hilariously nonsensical chat designed entirely for the modern EPL fan. But highlight was the Arsenal 'expert' who was questioning Arsenal and their budget:

"If they're serious about paying £50m for Kiernan Tiernan then they need to dig deep to cover all these potential targets".

Really. Why do so many perpetrate these bullshit figures?!

Anyone who’s watched him and knows of his pensioners hip would be on drugs to spend more than £10m on him.

Tav must be worth all the tea in China.

They rip the arse out the transfer window every year as they’ve nothing else to talk about, a countdown at the side with a month to go

I823Q7L.jpg

Maybe they meant 50 million of these.

What do some of the actually intelligent football writers down south think about Tierney?

What do some of the actually intelligent football writers down south think about Tierney?

I’d imagine they think he’s a good player in an inferior league and £20m isn’t a big gamble on his undoubted potential for a relatively young player.

Whatever Arsenal pay for Tierney, IF they do sign him, even for £10m. i feel they are going to be mightily disappointed at what they got.

Reactions: dmg
I doubt it will be £50M, but if he does go to the EPL, especially a top side, we have to accept that it will be for an obscene amount that exceeds any realistic value, because that is the nature of the EPL.

Watched some of it there.

a bunch of jobber no marks giving their opinions on a whole host of shite.

That stations went to the dogs in the last few years.

Tragic viewing. Social media has killed them

Reactions: SDF
I've never understood those on here who constantly talk up Tierney.

Why? I'm not being churlish, but he's never impressed me against any half decent opposition. And that's not mentioning the fact he's a crock. Also some have said he's a bit of mamma's boy, would have to be dragged kicking and screaming away from Scotland. In that sense it would probably be a good deal for Celtic to cash in on him as they'll probably get him back for a third of the price a year later.

This morning one of the halfwits claimed that the 16 year old Liverpool are signing from Fulham would bring them 'the X factor' they were missing in the title race last season and would push them over the finish line

Even the other panel members were sniggering at him.

Tierney would be a horrible signing for Arsenal. His body isnt up to playing in the SPFL, never mind the uber-physically fit EPL. He would get ripped on a weekly basis

£50million is beyond nonsense for Tierney! Pretty sure I’ve heard the same Arsenal expert saying they have a total budget of £40million this window.

That said, as much as I hate to credit them in any way, Celtic are good at boosting transfer fees. I still worry when we sell Alfredo we won’t get the going rate for a goalscorer.

£50 million? Where did he get that figure? Oh that’s right he pulled it out his arsehole.

I've never understood those on here who constantly talk up Tierney.

Why? I'm not being churlish, but he's never impressed me against any half decent opposition. And that's not mentioning the fact he's a crock. Also some have said he's a bit of mamma's boy, would have to be dragged kicking and screaming away from Scotland. In that sense it would probably be a good deal for Celtic to cash in on him as they'll probably get him back for a third of the price a year later.

I've thought the same thing on the occasions I've watch the Tims get ripped in Europe or him playing for Scotland. Good player at SPFL level yeah and might even develop enough further down the line to hold his own in the EPL, but 20 million? Absolute madness.

Back