Sky Sports 90s Scottish Football theme music

I wish I could find the full theme on its own. I’m sure it’ll be out there on YouTube somewhere

Best theme of the 90s was the World Cup song, when they played the bagpipes. The chorus was always played when we scored at Ibrox. Reminds me of the childhood

Edit:

Anthem

Last edited:
Inside by Stiltskin was the song when it became the SPL for the 1998-99 season (when Dick took over) until they lost the rights for the 2002-03 season to the BBC (after messing Sky about with the SPL TV thing)

I always remember the played Crazy Nights during the outro after the 'Van Vossen' game.

I always remember the played Crazy Nights during the outro after the 'Van Vossen' game.

I remember this well as I used to play it over and over again as that game had everything.

I’d love to see that again.

Remember STV done mini season review with ABBA’s the winner takes it all playing, they choreographed it perfectly with the lyrics and Walters and Tommy Burns reactions

Those of us of an older vintage might remember the music from Sportsreel; BBC's football show before Sportscene. Always loved the tune but this is the only video I can find with it on.
Also love the inflatable Rangers man and Johnny Hamilton ripping Celtic apart

Back