Sky sports are a disgrace

To be honest; it could’ve been a red card but equally, if a yellow had been given that would’ve been a fair result too.

Petty from Morelos but no real damage done, unlike the numerous elbows to our players faces and potential leg breaking tackles Porteous has put in over the past couple of seasons.
Good point.
If Alfie had to stamp on anyone he certainly hit a deserving target.
Which doesn't explain why McGregor then needed to stamp on the inoffensive Glen Kamara a player who could give Bobby Charlton a run in the gentleman stakes.

That tosser crocker inviting the witch hunt. Yes Alfredo was fkn stupid...... again... but no other player gets the same scrutiny and this fat baw bag is right at the heart of it. His job is to comment on the match not to instigate afters. High time this c**t was carpeted .

brown does it and it's "silly " "out of character "
He does it often as well kicking out

Sky’s coverage tonight is shocking. A clear agenda against Alfie, all we expect is even handed reporting but the constant replays and the number of times it was referenced was diabolical. No balance at all. For me it’s bordering on bullying with real Xenophobia undertones.
It every game.
if there’s an incident and Alfie goes near it ( not involved), Crocker comes out with , “ he is the last person who should be there”,
why should he be the last person? Alfie is as entitled as anyone else.
is it because your concerned about Alfie and you know refs are more likely to book an innocent Alfie than a guilty someone else?
AYE RIGHT.

Yeah but that’s Broony, he’s clever, he’s being cute when he sticks the studs in and the elbows players etc. Morelos is just a wee foreign thug because his shirt is blue.

The brazen hypocrisy from Walker is tragic, just like his appearance in Children of the Corn

latest

FYI, this was their original reply to me 9n Jan 4:

"Thank you for your e-mail regarding our commentators.

At Sky, we choose our co-commentators for their experience, knowledge and their ability to provide immediate insight into what is happening during games.
As a co-commentator, we ask Andy to give a fair and balanced opinion on every match we cover, and we believe he does that. It would be impossible for both sets of fans to agree with Andy on every incident, but it’s this debate and difference of opinion that makes the game so interesting.
Andy Walker is hugely experienced, having played international, European, Scottish and English football. He also holds ‘A’licensed coaching badges, meaning he is uniquely qualified to comment on the tactical aspects of the game.
Thanks for taking the time to express your views. These have been noted and passed to Sky Sports.
Once again, thanks for taking the time to contact Sky.
Kind regards

Gordon
Viewer Relations"

As I said before, your qualifications in a field have absolutely nothing to do with whether or not you hold prejudiced, racist views. I could be the worlds foremost pianist, scientist or lumberjack and still be a racist, xenophobic, bigoted piece of shit.

Skill, experience or intelligence does not necessarily have anything to do with whether or not you hold prejudiced opinions. Which that pair of cnuts clearly do.
He may have football qualifications but he doesnt have qualifications in Journalism.
He has a Masters in Ant-Rangers though.

I said before the last Old Firm game it'd be nice if a poster with a bit of time on their hands made a video of all of Scott Browns off the ball incidents, think Barisic in the 2-0 game after Morelos "raised his hands", and then get it to go viral.

When Brown does it, Keevins says "Achh Brown is just a wind up merchant"
It gets totally brushed aside.
A bit like Boyd actually loving it when subjected to sectarian abuse the beggars!

I actually believe Walker does try to be impartial, he will give us credit at times, but his rampant mentally challengedism then just seeps from his pores and the mask slips.

A bit like Boyd actually loving it when subjected to sectarian abuse the beggars!

I actually believe Walker does try to be impartial, he will give us credit at times, but his rampant mentally challengedism then just seeps from his pores and the mask slips.
Hell give us a positive comment through grit teeth in his monotone way.
Compare and contrast to the hypebole when being positive with the tims or any team that is ahead against us.

Morelos is the only player to repeatedly get trialled be sky sports/sportscene.

The amount of off the ball stamps Brown gets away with is absolutely staggering, yet it's when Morelos it gets played out in the media for days. As soon as crocker uttered the words "retrospective ban" a few minutes later that was it. Morelos will get 2 or 3 game ban.

Its beyond a joke now. The lack of consistency is baffling

Es0yFUaXYAM32_B

I see Crocker didn't reply to any of the abuse he suffered on Twitter last night, saw people calling him a "speccy tadger" and much other things like that :D

This is what ofcom have replied to me initially:

”Classification: Confidential

Dear Mr ....

Thank you for contacting Ofcom. Your email to the Contact Centre on 27 January 2021 about Sky Sports has been passed to this team for a response.

If you wish to register your individual concerns about broadcast content standards with Ofcom, please submit your complaint using the form on our website.

Please include any specific instances of content being broadcast that you find concerning, as well as the name of the service, dates and times.

Yours sincerely,

Ofcom Standards Team”

I am unsure if that means they will address the initial email in full or not. So I clicked the link and submitted a complaint there referencing my email which contains greater detail of my complaint.

Just popped on to Sky sports news and that prick Caldwell was getting interviewed and shouting it was a blatant penalty for Morelos,every mentally challenged is coming out the woodwork now,f*** the lot of them!!

Sky complaints?

ViewerR@sky.uk

Copy in kick it out too

info@kickitout.org

Only a non white Colombian gets this treatment in Scotland off Sky and their staff

I think it may be more the colour of his jersey than the colour of his skin that upsets them more but it would be uncomfortable if the say the BLM group or such were asked for an opinion on why a white player isn’t subjected to such scrutiny as a black player over very similar incidents in the very same match.

Kinda makes a mockery of players and officials taking the knee where there is racist undertones from the company broadcasting the coverage around the world.

Sky complaints?

ViewerR@sky.uk

Copy in kick it out too

info@kickitout.org

Only a non white Colombian gets this treatment in Scotland off Sky and their staff
Got my reply... As you or Tommy said, the more people complain, they've got to take notice.

------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021, 18:34
Subject: Programme Information - Sky Sports - VR_000048970011 (KMM52369966V58868L0KM)
To: <xxxcccxxx@googlemail.com>

Good Evening,

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch regarding the Hibs v Rangers
match last night.

At Sky, we choose our co-commentators for their experience, knowledge
and their ability to provide immediate insight into what is happening
during games.

As commentators, we ask them to give a fair and balanced opinion on
every match they cover, and we believe they do that.

Thanks for taking the time to express your views regarding the this.

Your feedback has been noted and passed to Sky Sports for their
information.

Kind Regards,
Dylan
Viewer Relations

Got my reply... As you or Tommy said, the more people complain, they've got to take notice.

Subject: Programme Information - Sky Sports - VR_000048970011 (KMM52369966V58868L0KM)

Good Evening,

match last night.

during games.

information.

Kind Regards,
Dylan
Viewer Relations
Copied and pasted the start of my reply from earlier in Jan. Its a complete F. Off peasant

But as you say, we have to keep at the. Encourage more bears to do the same.

Good Evening,

match last night.

during games.

information.

Kind Regards,
Dylan
Viewer Relations
Not sure if they’ll take any notice regardless the number of complaints as long as their subscriber numbers hold up. The necessity of Rangers supporters to the Sky TV deal was shown in 2012 when what was an “SPL TV deal” all of a sudden became an “SPL plus Rangers in the 3rd Division TV deal”. Both Sky and the SPL knew that if Rangers were not included then a large number of Rangers supporters were likely to unsubscribe diminishing the financial value to both parties. Personally that’s when I cancelled my subscription - RTV plus a VPN is the way imo.

Black man persecuted for allegedly stamping on a white man. White man stamping on blackman ignored. Anybody might think we are in the southern states of America. I thought football was supposed to be promoting 'kick it out'
Kick it out haven't even acknowledged my email

Back