Sky Sports edit out Hartson comments

HMS.Temple.Garden

"Neil Lennon has to be remembered as somebody who won numerous titles as a player, numerous trophies as a manager. He will be respected and regarded as a legend at Celtic. He loves the club, Irish Catholic, supported the club, but I think it was time to make the change."

Sky Sports, posting the clip of their interview with the Welshman, have since edited out his 'Irish Catholic' comments. You can watch that version below.

Should apologise to the Pope, Vatican, Roman Catholics, Irish Roman Catholics, Scottish football, Sky, Sky viewers...then stick him on Rangers watching duties with Jeff Selling and tell the country how great we are.

I didn't actually care, just more embarrassed for him. He's a fully paid up member of the cult and is beyond saving

Imagine Mark Hateley did an interview about when Ally McCoist left the Rangers job,

"Ally McCoist has to be remembered as somebody who won numerous titles as a player, worked under terrible conditions and brought the club up the leagues as a manager. He will be respected and regarded as a legend at Rangers. He loves the club, British Protestant, supported the club, but I think it was time to make the change."

The moon howlers would be going ballistic, calling him all the sectarian bastards under the sun.

Whenever Hartson is speaking i always think subtitles would help...or maybe not.
A slabbering lady's front bottom of a man. It’s hard to justify paying a Sky subscription, when that’s the dross they put in front of a camera .

The guy is a complete moron. Obviously gets his gigs on Sky, BT, BBC ect through sympathy because he talks complete incoherent shite. Actually makes Sutton seem not half bad!

Imagine Mark Hateley did an interview about when Ally McCoist left the Rangers job,

"Ally McCoist has to be remembered as somebody who won numerous titles as a player, worked under terrible conditions and brought the club up the leagues as a manager. He will be respected and regarded as a legend at Rangers. He loves the club, British Protestant, supported the club, but I think it was time to make the change."

The moon howlers would be going ballistic, calling him all the sectarian bastards under the sun.
It sounds ridiculous too - what is the relevance? It has nothing to do with football or his ability as a manager!

Can’t stand the prick Hartson

Still chuckle at “she’s getting shagged in the valleys” chant

His views and comments about religion sum him up

Sky should tell him he’s out of order and STFU

I’d prefer they dumped him but they won’t

This fits in with their arrogance....a bit like the Roman Catholic church and their schools if they don't agree with it then they don't tell their flocks. They also refer to anyone not in their faith as non Catholic and it's little wonder they turn out as bigots

What a fucking spazzer.

It's like when you hear of some dick head saying he or she is a “good Catholic“. What the %^*& does that even mean - other than one eyebrow and webbed feet?

Back