Sky Sports host Hayley McQueen hits back at troll as she calls him ‘Celtic fan full of hatred’

I know Andy, wind up merchant on twitter and obsessed about Rangers (in particular our RSC twitter feed) but people suggesting contacting his employers to get him sacked should have a look at theirselves.

These examples I just don't understand.
Admittedly I do not have a laptop/computer, TV is smart but don't have broadband, not on any social media except this site.

Why do todays people sit at home and see a mistake on TV and think I had better tell this person and the world they got it wrong and in an abusive way.
I just laugh or shake my head and continue watching.

I've seen this popping up on social media recently when anything is said loosely derogatory about the filth that "I'm sure celtcs lawyers will be watching" used as if to get people to back off. As far as I'm concerned their lawyers can comment on the truth as soon as they like.

I used to be on the old BBC fan forums and we used to go at it constantly with the bheasts. There were numerous occasions they would reply to my comments saying I had defamed the filth and that they had taken screenshots and emailed them to Celtic so that legal action could be taken. It’s their default setting. They are all diseased.

Back