Sky Sports host Hayley McQueen hits back at troll as she calls him ‘Celtic fan full of hatred’

The article still has a strong timmy slant.

It was one bad apple but the rest of the support soon put him straight.

I'm almost certain I remember reading years ago she always picks Rangers,Leeds,Man Utd and Boro on her weekend coupon.
She would always want Rangers to win she was brought up not far from M/Boro and her Dad played for Man U and Leeds maybe that's the reason about the coupon

strange they picked that when she got a lot worse when she was presenting games featuring them during the season

apart from having a kid, probably the reason why she's not doing the job any more

Torbett and Cairney, King and McCafferty,Strachan and Cullen are all much easier to pronounce as they are getting more and more publicity, and also linked to their English counterparts of Savile, Bennell and Higgins and a host of others to be unmasked soon.
Hopefully more and more commentators will be able to pronounce all of their names instead of hiding the truth, that is more culpable than a mispronunciation, perhaps mr. Irvine will complain about them.

Disappointing for this thread that no photos of the lovely Hayley have been loaded up yet! Must admit I’ve spent the last 10mins trying To no avail

Strange given how scathing she was of us, while full of praise for them, on the Totally Football Show at the start of the season.

Hayley has been a Sky Sports presenter for... Christ its been decades!!! She has aged extremely well!!!
But she is great at her job and unfortunately most people like her in the public eye do get tweets like this, it's always great seeing the comeback.

The bheast wouldn’t consider saying it to her in public, he definitely wouldn’t dig her up in front of big Gordon.

Typical Bheast lurking behind a phone to troll a girl

This “why mention Celtic” shite seems to be their latest form of faux offended defence. Insinuating that merely mentioning the name should see the person sued left right and centre.

Rancid clatty bastards.

I've seen this popping up on social media recently when anything is said loosely derogatory about the filth that "I'm sure celtcs lawyers will be watching" used as if to get people to back off. As far as I'm concerned their lawyers can comment on the truth as soon as they like.

And in the unlikely event he is employed might get him sacked for bringing his company into disrepute.
he is a member of the institute of chartered accountants (ICAS) a wee complaint from the public might not do him any good.
The beggar is a wee clown but this kind of shite is embarrassing and pathetic.
Let's ruin peoples life because a twitter argument, absolutely honking behaviour.

Back