Sky sports news

Has it not post-peaked by way of viewing figures? I haven’t watched it properly since Stevie was unveiled.

I switched it on yesteday for the first time in months when the Billy Gilmour news was breaking. I can't believe that Rob Wotton guy is still around. He's one of the worst reporters I've ever seen. He was interviewing Souness who at one point had to ask him three times to clarify his question because he was just dribbling shite.

Presenters are no longer picked on ability but rather on their potential ethnicity and Scotland unfortunately has a need to ensure the plastic paddies are the most represented in this woke nonsense.
most of them weren't really that good to start off with but there are some there who can't even read an autocue :D

hate to say it but picked because they tick the box for Comcast. Considering White has had the boot, I reckon any of the long standing ones will be looking at their job as well

It went downhill ever since you could get breaking news sent straight to your pocket anywhere in the world quicker than they could get it out.

Think it’s fine myself. Enjoyed listening to Ryan Jack earlier.
Mark Wright isn’t terrible, has the face for tv and is an actual professional footballer.

Scotland have qualified for the Euros so there’s obviously going to be slightly cringy things on it.

People do love a whine about quite literally everything don’t they??

most of them weren't really that good to start off with but there are some there who can't even read an autocue :D

hate to say it but picked because they tick the box for Comcast. Considering White has had the boot, I reckon any of the long standing ones will be looking at their job as well
Andy Gray and Richard Keys was probably the start of this woke crap.

Haven’t watched it for years . Seemed to slip into believing it’s own hype about ten years ago.

I used to watch it all the time but it started becoming painful watching them break news that had been on twitter 10 minutes before they got to it. Their transfer stuff and watching the 2 guys Darmesh Seth and Kaveh Solekhol pretending the know what's going on is painful viewing as well when all they're doing is influencing the betting markets on Skybet.

I switched it on yesteday for the first time in months when the Billy Gilmour news was breaking. I can't believe that Rob Wotton guy is still around. He's one of the worst reporters I've ever seen. He was interviewing Souness who at one point had to ask him three times to clarify his question because he was just dribbling shite.
Totally agree Rob Wotton is too busy trying to be PC,as the channel is,is cringe worthy,seen that interview and he was cutting in over him a few times and there does seem to be this horrible cut and paste feel about it,then there's that delay waiting for whoever is being interviewed to answer,seen that on the news channels as well,mind you.

Who the fuk is Chelcee Grimes?

And why is she even on SSN talking about football?

Whats the point?

Just get anyone literally anyone on to talk shite for 5 minutes doesn't even matter if you have anything to do with football anymore.

That's it for me I'm done with it.

Back