Sky sports on Tierney

Surely no cu*t actually believes that arsenal have had a bid rejected and now Napoli want him

MORE LIES!!!!!

All to deflect the fact that no fvcker is interested in signing for them

Roger Hannah the mentally challenged lady's front bottom saying chilwell to Manu for 45 million so what's tierney worth:) moon man

Chilwell would run riot in the SPL, he would waltz past defences up here with ease when going forward.

Whatever Tierney is worth, he couldn't lace Chilwell's boots.

Hannah is a lickspittle.

what is he worth...if an epl team come in for the c*nt

if he was fit can we, as gers fans put a number on it

50 threads on page 1 of FF and 8 (including this wan) are involving the kerrydale fiddlers.

Nearly 20% involving the scum. Come on for him sake.

The media are having to work overtime on this one. He's a decent player but nowhere near the levels they're trying to make him out to be. The fact they're saying he's every bit as good as Robertson is just utterly mental. He's done nothing to prove that and has only played half a season recently. There is just as much a chance he'll be an utter failure down south as there is he could be a success.

Who know, he may develop into a very good player. However, he's not going to do it with Celtic. That's a definite. So, Celtic want a team to pay for the player that he could some day become with a lot of work.

An absolute joke.

I think when English outlets are mentioning it, you think there might be a bit of truth in it. Sky is a device for them to use which is diseased by timmy running it but broadsheets are starting to report it

Arsenal going to get utterly robbed when they realise he's only had good games V Dundee and Hamilton

A Celtic fan of my acquaintance told me recently that Morelos was not worth £20M because of the number of games he missed last season because of suspension. He then said £20M was not enough for Tierney. I asked him how many goals Tierney scored last season and how many games he missed. He was speechless!
Good post,it gets a little bit difficult with these as none of them passed the 11 +.

Tierney couldn't match Tavernier in any attribute possible.

Injury free
Fitness
Condition
Pace
Agility
Directness
Control
Ability on ball
Distribution
Awareness
Engine
Final ball, end product, assists, goals
All round defending...

Tavernier gets better by the season, he becomes more consistent, his defensive skills become stronger, he delivers as an attacking full back yet gets bugger all recognition.

One is the captain of Rangers, the other is a jumped up, over rated, injury prone, spotty, brace wearing bheggar who goes on holiday with his beloved hoops jersey on whilst having numerous posters of Scott Brown up on his bedroom wall. Tierney lives off performances when a non competitive Rangers were around and when Robertson broke into the Liverpool side, the media couldn't hack it so had to do some thing about Tierney - roll him out as a £20m + fullback who's wanted by numerous top sides around Europe.

Go figure.

Tin hat on but £20m for Tierney isn’t silly money in the current market.
It is when he’s been injured half the season, needs a Hernia op (if that’s the op required).
McGinn went down south for under £3m, served his time and his value has been estimated at £20m.
Tierney has won *trophies and found out in big matches in CL. Before he is valued that high he needs to play in another country consistently.

Whilst we’d be looking at a good fee for Tav, surely people realise Tav’s 28 soon and Tierneys just turned 22, that alone will put his value above Tav’s.
Inconsistent, injury ravaged 22 year old's go for higher fees than ever present, consistent 28 year old's?
I've really never noticed that, or thought it to be the case.

Inconsistent, injury ravaged 22 year old's go for higher fees than ever present, consistent 28 year old's?
I've really never noticed that, or thought it to be the case.

Consistent? Mate Tavernier’s has one really good season in the SPL, albeit it was an exceptionally good one.

A Celtic fan of my acquaintance told me recently that Morelos was not worth £20M because of the number of games he missed last season because of suspension. He then said £20M was not enough for Tierney. I asked him how many goals Tierney scored last season and how many games he missed. He was speechless!
they don't have as many brain cells as a normal person unless you count the hundreds of deluded cells :D

I think people are pushing back at the extreme over exaggeration of his ability by downplaying it.

In this article alone:

– Tierney is as good as Robertson but better at defending
– He is to Celtic what Gerrard is to Liverpool, that kind of icon o_O

Robertson has often been compared to Spotty.

This made me laugh.

Let's compare

Gerrard on Instagram 8.1m followers.

Spotty 220k followers.

What utter bollocks from two Sky Sports Rhats.

I feel this is all timmy propaganda first mcgregor to leicester city, then tierney to arsenal now sinclair to sheff utd....... there is a recurring them here the timmy pr machine is in overdrive tryings
to sell there players also wouldn't surprise me if the 3 if have mentioned are just a few of the high earners

Does it really matter if he goes or not? If he goes they are weaker,the money they eventually get for him will not be given to Treacle teeth to waste so if he stays he'll still be the same injury-prone full back that they've had for 4 years and whose injuries are getting worse due to the fact they've not got adequate cover for him so they are obliged to play him injured or not as far as I'm concerned it's a win win for us

He’s a good player who very much has age on his side. I’m not sure why people get so worked up trying to pretend otherwise.
Thing is, you never really know what is happening at Rangers.
Who knows if somebody has inquired or even made a bid.
I get we all think the press get to know everything but that’s only eventually and, it seems, seldom from the Rangers camp.

The press bum their players up something rotten. From pretty much his first game they had Dembele labelled a £30m player. Whereas anytime Tav or Morelos are mentioned it's £8m tops.
8 million tops, your being generous, a vast majority of our own support completely undervalue our players while shyte like Tierney who gets absolutely found out when he plays against better opposition than the SPFL dross he faces most weeks but because Timothy completely owns the Scottish media their value soars through the roof while our players are totally undervalued by the same pathetic media.

Tierney’s a good player I would say he’s the best player of that mob it’s just that injuries of late hasn’t helped him.

That is basically a sales prospectus planted by a very friendly ally to generate interest - on what happens to be the biggest sports media platform in world football.

Clever marketing - either someone bites or his retention is hailed as a coup.

Answers the question posted yesterday about Sky's promotion of all things Celtic.
Sky’s promotion of ManU in England and the Paedos up here is so fecking transparent it’s untrue.

Charles Patterson is one of Liewells pets, Gerrard has had to slap him down a few times.
Did he not do that Yesterday when he was asked about the Derby job.Made it clear that he was committed to our club. Worth watching if you've not seen it,he shot him down in flames.

We just dont do the self promotion thing, it works for those feckers nobody can tell me otherwise. Its an area we lack in, we need our ex players to talk us up and talk our players up at every turn, we need to catch up in my opinion
It's the press that bump it all up after receiving figures from their paymasters.

Tin hat on but £20m for Tierney isn’t silly money in the current market.
He plays against pish most weeks, well apart from when he’s injured and is consistently found out against better opposition, Can I ask what current market are you actually dabbling in because the SPFL isn’t a £20M+ market.

Last edited:
we all said that van dyk was overated, that he strolled it in scotland but struggled in europe

wait and see if a concrete bid lures the c*nt away before decrying the poof as an injury prone liability

learn

we all said that van dyk was overated, that he strolled it in scotland but struggled in europe

wait and see if a concrete bid lures the c*nt away before decrying the poof as an injury prone liability

learn

Van Dyk went to Southampton which was about his level at the time.

Tierney going straight to Arsenal would be astounding, I just don't see that huge jump in quality happening.

I doubt Brenda has lost his cheque book !

Over hyped for me, regarding the CL he/they have regularly been embarrassed in it lately.
In a few old firm games lately he was blowing out his arse in the second half against
Candies and Tav.

The press bum their players up something rotten. From pretty much his first game they had Dembele labelled a £30m player. Whereas anytime Tav or Morelos are mentioned it's £8m tops.

Dembele is now valued at around £40 million after having a good season at Lyon. He's a top player

It is probably just news in Scotland.
I was listening to talksport ladt night about 7, they were discussing the EPL transfer rumours and Arsenal, Tierney was spoke about and everyone on the show said he was a tremendous player :eek: and that he was a bargain at 15 million, 2 mhanks phoned in and you would have thought it was Messi they were talking about, what the f@ck are they seeing that we can't it reminds me of the story of the Emperors new clothes. Just shows how good the Tim mhedia really is.

If any decent team done their homework and gauged their opinion on his CL performances, they would soon see how may times he was at the wrong end of embarrassing doings

Arsenal use the most modern technology available to man to check on potential signings, including software that predicts future body weight, body mass, projected form etc .

Not sure he fits their profile to be honest.

Arsenal use the most modern technology available to man to check on potential signings, including software that predicts future body weight, body mass, projected form etc .

Not sure he fits their profile to be honest.

How can software predict if someone’s going to develop a penchant for gypsy creams ?

Seems far fetched to me .

l

They stick all potential signings
How can software predict if someone’s going to develop a penchant for gypsy creams ?

Seems far fetched to me .

That one is easy. Offer them a cup of tea.

Not sure how any of it works but Arsenal put a lot of time and investment into potential signings including running software tests.

My point is how does a guy who is part of a team getting pumped in europe on a regular basis with a long term injury playing in one of the weakest league's in europe end up on Arsenals radar .

Back