Sky Sports - Rangers agree fee for Colak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching a youtube video (i know) looked very good his movement and work rate and goalscoring looked just what we need in a striker.

1.8m - so pretty similar to what we got for Itten - hopefully he will be able to make more of a contribution than Itten could
I hope so too but he'll need more opportunities than Itten got whether that's down to ability or availability of Morelos remains to be seen (assuming he does indeed sign)

Weird report, usually when clubs agree a fee and the player wants a move. The player is then sent to the buying club to conclude a deal. But this report says fee agree but POAK still deciding.

Unlikely that a member of admin would post a transfer story outside of the transfer thread unless it was done or very close to being done.

If true, is this a decent buy? What's he like?

I've stayed off the transfer thread as we've too many maniacs in our support, so I'm a wee bit out the loop :D

Seems like they might be putting something out for the hits. But what might have happened is the two clubs agreed the fee IF PAOK decide they want to let him go. Apparently they are looking for his replacement, so its probably dependant on that. and if they get a replacement this will be the fee.

I suspect this always qualifies as PAOk allowing us to discuss terms with their player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back