Sky Sports report Scottish Championship club have rejected the resolution from the SPFL.

I can’t believe there’s quite so much outrage on here about this. The season isn’t going to be finished due to a global pandemic in which thousands of people are dying. We, as a country are fighting it daily at the moment, and yet so many seem as though everything depends on this.

Whether a title is awarded or not, this season will never be viewed as a proper season and with much more serious stuff to worry about in the world at the moment, I’d advise some folk not to get so hung up on it. It’ll be what it’ll be and hopefully we’ll be back to playing football again next season in August.
Go away and watch the telly then. Why care about anything when so many people are dying, might as well just curl up into a ball and die myself.

Why, if everyone knew they didn't have to vote today, did everyone bar one vote? On the same day? When they have 28 days?

Absolute pish

I can’t believe there’s quite so much outrage on here about this. The season isn’t going to be finished due to a global pandemic in which thousands of people are dying. We, as a country are fighting it daily at the moment, and yet so many seem as though everything depends on this.

Whether a title is awarded or not, this season will never be viewed as a proper season and with much more serious stuff to worry about in the world at the moment, I’d advise some folk not to get so hung up on it. It’ll be what it’ll be and hopefully we’ll be back to playing football again next season in August.
And what would the point be of us back playing football in August?

The SPFL are voting to stop leagues and award titles that haven't been won.

What exactly would there be for Rangers fans to look forward to in such a set up?

Go away and watch the telly then. Why care about anything when so many people are dying, might as well just curl up into a ball and die myself.
Life goes on as normal when folk die of things outside of a global pandemic. This isn’t normal at the moment.

What exactly would there be for Rangers fans to look forward to in such a set up?
A new season. 3 new opportunities to win trophies that we weren’t winning this season. The same things people look forward to every new season.

The same press who created the 5pm deadline now reporting there wasn't one. Could they not have fact checked? (rhetorical question)

Oh! Not this shite again.
We're amidst a pandemic, so don't dare discuss or get annoyed at anything else.

A new season. 3 new opportunities to win trophies that we weren’t winning this season. The same things people look forward to every new season.
That the SPFL can just stop whenever they choose and hold a vote on who wins it?

You can't actually believe that a new season gives a chance to win trophies.

Everything in Scottish football is being geared towards them winning ten in a row, no matter the cost.

That the SPFL can just stop whenever they choose and hold a vote on who wins it?

You can't actually believe that a new season gives a chance to win trophies.

Everything in Scottish football is being geared towards them winning ten in a row, no matter the cost.
They didn’t just stop this season whenever they wanted. Covid-19 stopped the season.

If anybody thinks this ends in a scenario which doesn’t suit Celtic, I’ve got a 1973 Ford Capri in pristine condition with low miles I’d like to sell you.

Alloa have more influence in Scottish football than Rangers.

Some people are content with being subservient, even when it comes to the filth it seems.

the clubs that abstained knew what they were doing.

Inverness knew that Dundee and thistle had voted. All they had to do was abstain.

However, the SPFL has now released a statement saying they are waiting on the last vote in the championship. Despite the deadline being 5pm.

Just more thuggery in their part.

Inverness won't vote yes unless reconstruction.

What happens next if this doesn't go through ? won't they just find some other way to give them the title ?

I haven't been following this as closely as I normally would.

If this goes to a second vote we are f*cked as these crooks will be promising everything to the clubs in question.

The SPFL are absolutely desperate for this to go through. They have no other ideas it’s that simple

ICT need to formally say they have abstained and won't be voting though it looks to me like they don't agree with the proposal but will be promised promotion so in the next few days will vote for it.
And Hearts have obviously been told they won't be relegated if they don't vote against it why else would they say they are voting against and then change their mind
Corrupt to the core

Back