Sky Sports report Scottish Championship club have rejected the resolution from the SPFL.

We shall see.

If ICT stand firm then the fall out from this will see heads roll. Rangers will also have time to make sure the next time we offer up an alternative it is perfectly legal.

There's a very good reason why the SPFL want this done and dusted tonight!
I hope so mate, I just think they will do whatever it takes to railroad this through in the interests of “saving Scottish football”, then award the mentally challengeds the title on the balance of probability and sporting merit.
Or any other pish they can think of to justify it.

You couldn't make this up.

It almost sounds like when their vote arrived it was somehow “ deleted “ then they were asked “ now are you sure you sent it” I just hope they stand firm and show the email and time sent . Or just email again with NAW in big bold letters .

This is beyond a joke !

This is showing the corruption that is the Scottish Football hierarchy wide open for all to see. See you in court.

Am I the only one sitting here with bated breath expecting the knockout blow as ICT cave in?

It's unbelievable that the deadline has passed and yet here we have Celtic and the SPFL still badgering a club to change their mind!

The deadline is 28 days so we could be here for a while yet.

We must now push for the release of funds.
This is been used as a means of blackmail and bullying.
The real work starts now.
That's it in a nut shell, by releasing funds now, it releases some of the pressure the SPFL have been duilding up, to make the small clubs to fall into line with their yes vote.

Last edited:
i'd be taking out a court case and having the SPFL official communications being forensically analysed by IT lawyers, if that's how it was voted for. try and catch the retraction out if there is any

i'd be taking out a court case and having the SPFL official communications being forensically analysed by IT lawyers, if that's how it was voted for. try and catch the retraction out if there is any
Have you got the money to take out a court case.

Livestream from inside the SPFL offices if anyone is interested...

kangaroo-court-1.jpg

Hope to see Rangers respond as quickly as possible to this while the spfl are in disarray. Demand for resignation of Doncaster at the very least.
Doncaster resign? He’s got skin like a rhino, and top cover from them. He’s going nowhere

@David Edgar @ Heart and Hand says it is ICT. His sources are normally very good.

The Daily Record say it's Dundee but why do they say this? To divert attention from Inverness who are the real lost vote so the spfl can continue to blackmail them into a yes vote behind closed doors.

Charles Paterson from SSN -
It appears that there may be “a technical question-mark” over the competence of Dundee’s no vote”...

Back