Sky sports video done with Kyle Lafferty at his new club

Absolute joker of a player and never suited to as big a club as Rangers, he was really a bad signing second time around. Good to see him bring a positive effect to his new club though.

Unpopular opinion but we’d have been a hundred times better off keeping Kenny Miller.

He's bought that young boy a scooter and told him it's a bike lol

Just a daft big laddie. Theres a bit of Gascoigne in him with regards to his personality.
Nowhere near the type of player suited to a club like Rangers and makes it all the more baffling that Gerrard signed him given his mantra that you need to sign the right type of person as well as the player.

That was a good watch OP thanks.

Bizarre how much he splits opinion.
The guy is hardly Mark Hateley so I don’t quite get the narrative of him somehow wasting his career.

He’s made a decent career and money out of his ability-yes he never set the heather alight second time around but if you take a step back, we don’t play like Hearts and you can’t somehow blame him sending a cock picture for his failure to rattle in goals left, right and centre when his appearances were stop start.

He’s responsible for some of our best days as bears, I don’t see what’s wrong with sparing him the invective and just filing him under “OK player, good moments but not one to write home about” and that’s that.

Imagine admitting publicly that you are a poor trainer whilst you are still playing? Tells you all you need to know about Kyle's grey matter. He's enigmatic. When he decides to play he can be very effective and can display his undoubted talent. Unfortunately, he can't seem to muster a professional enough mindset. He will no doubt look back and think he had a good career whilst still living his life and enjoying himself. Others dedicate themselves in a different way and wring every last drop from their gifts allied to hard work so that they can maximise their potential.

He's a wasted talent.

Unpopular opinion but we’d have been a hundred times better off keeping Kenny Miller.
Could've, would've, should've etc. but Miller would have been a better option than Lafferty or Sadiq in my view (In fairness, my Mrs would have been a better option that Sadiq). That league cup semi however against Aberdeen with Miller I feel we would have won and I remember a stale draw with Dundee as well where Lafferty was only option.

Kenny Miller was far from shite to be fair. 80-odd goals for us including old firm and in Europe. Would have brought far more to the plate than Lafferty or Sadiq last season.

I’m a massive fan of Miller especially during Walters second spell but realistically we should be aiming higher than a 40 year old Miller or Lafferty

Back