Sky telly games

With there being no crowds allowed in to Shittodrie this would be an unfair advantage to the ovine molesters. They are accustomed to playing to empty stands.
JqmTICA.gif

this question has probably been answered to death but would appreciate if someone could fill me in. I have Sky sports, so am I getting some of these games as part of my package? I usually buy the games on RTV to give the club the £8 to be fair so it doesnt make a difference, just interested to know.

this question has probably been answered to death but would appreciate if someone could fill me in. I have Sky sports, so am I getting some of these games as part of my package? I usually buy the games on RTV to give the club the £8 to be fair so it doesnt make a difference, just interested to know.
You'll get the sky games as normal. Any non TV game (ie every home one probably except v them) will need to be bought through RTV.

Do BT Sports still have the rights to any games or is it only Sky and RTV?

Sky Sports - League
Premier Sports - League Cup & Scottish Cup
BT Sports - Champions League & Europa League

In terms of covering Scottish Football Domestically and European

When the contract was announced Sky had 48 live games a season.

Doncaster said Sky hadn’t been given extra games as a result of the curtailed 19/20 season

With 13 live fixtures announced just from the first 6 rounds of matches I’ve got my doubts

Nothing screams excitement quite like Ross County vs Motherwell and St Johnstone vs Aberdeen.

When the contract was announced Sky had 48 live games a season.

Doncaster said Sky hadn’t been given extra games as a result of the curtailed 19/20 season

With 13 live fixtures announced just from the first 6 rounds of matches I’ve got my doubts

They must have extra games. No way they are wasting 1 of only 48 on Ross County v Motherwell.

By the time they pick up 38 of our and celtics away games that leaves only 10 left to use.

I'm assuming that a full package on RTV and a VPN will cover all games except Europa?
Maybe the Most Wise Valley Bluenose will be able to clarify.

They must have extra games. No way they are wasting 1 of only 48 on Ross County v Motherwell.

By the time they pick up 38 of our and celtics away games that leaves only 10 left to use.
They will be saved for cup games probably.

I'm assuming that a full package on RTV and a VPN will cover all games except Europa?
Maybe the Most Wise Valley Bluenose will be able to clarify.

A full package on RTV does get all games bar Europe as that is not allowed on any club channel, not just Rangers.

I read somewhere on here previously that Rangers were going to look to put a stop to VPNs?

Can someone confirm as my Sky is up in a month and was going to do this.

Are Sky not meant to be showing around 40 games a season? I'm assuming this has been expanded to cover the BCD games.

Hopefully the 5:30pm away games are here when crowds are allowed back in as well.

I hope so too. Everyone is a fan of that times-lot. Arm chair fans and in the pub. But they are particularly good for the away fans attending.

I suspect though when fans do return and if that time-slot remains, i doubt we will ever see Old Firm games scheduled then and Rangers v Aberdeen games, at Pittordrie specifically.

Looks like Monday 3rd August will set a new low audience figure for televised football on Sky.

Even if we were still in lockdown, football fans all over the U.K. would be rushing for the remote control to switch over to classic Eastenders or some other bollox that is slightly less painful on the eyes.

Back