Sky TV EPL fixtures

Bordeaux

Does anyone know how far in advance Sky select their televised fixtures.

Bought tickets for the Spurs v West Ham game on Saturday 19th March however, looking at the premiership card that weekend, I have a feeling it may be selected as a TV game which means there is a chance it may be moved to the Sunday.

Makes it a bit of a pain for booking travel and accommodation!

Edit: Admin, intended to post this in the Bear Pit. Feel free to move if you feel necessary

Hadn’t thought of that, thanks. Looks like it’s definitely going to be Sunday 20th in that case
Be a cert with the World Cup Playoffs the following Thursday, don’t think they can play Monday night on international weeks.

Sunday 20 March​

14:00 Spurs v West Ham (Sky Sports)**
16:30 Liverpool v Man Utd (Sky Sports)**
** Subject to FA Cup sixth-round participation

Thanks mate. What a pain in the nuts to arrange. FA cup QF is scheduled for that weekend, I’d imagine at least one of the teams will make that round. The 5th round is scheduled for 2nd March so can’t book travel and accommodation before that!!!

Thanks mate. What a pain in the nuts to arrange. FA cup QF is scheduled for that weekend, I’d imagine at least one of the teams will make that round. The 5th round is scheduled for 2nd March so can’t book travel and accommodation before that!!!
Aye it ain't easy mate, all ifs and buts!

Back