Skybet £5 free bet today - for 5p

The_Bear

Official Ticketer
Skybet running the same offer as last weekend tomorrow, place a bet on Chelsea vs Liverpool and get a £5 free bet.

Minimum bet is 5p. I've put my free £5 on Kent to score outside of the box @ 22/1

Enjoy and Good luck:)

Skybet running the same offer as last weekend tomorrow, place a bet on Chelsea vs Liverpool and get a £5 free bet.

Minimum bet is 5p. I've put my free £5 on Kent to score outside of the box @ 22/1

Do they allow you to deposit 5p? Normally it is £5 min.

Cheers mate

Appreciate the heads up mate cheers, free fiver for the UFC!

Good man, had maxed my deposit limit but got free spins amd won 20p so got the free bet, could be a great story if I get a cash out :D

Cheers mate. Did the free 5 spins and got 32p. Put it on the Liverpool game and got a free fiver to play with:):)

Cheers! I’ve gone for Kent at 22/1 as well. There’s going to be a few bears screaming SHOOT at the tv every time he’s on the ball.

Back